What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (93 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh yeah forgot. Installed seat heaters switches for the s heel Mann seats and controller for the dual battery system
BC6F5EBC-0BD6-46DC-8733-DEDCD05CDE2E.jpeg

Finally got the supercharger back from Scol. Now I can get some seat time with the new Dobinsons 3” flexi springs and the MRR shocks . Can’t forget the rear Delta bracket ....... So far it’s crazy plush compared to the OME heavies and Bilstein 5100’s I took off.
C9A4522F-1581-4FAB-B3B1-5BA293A644FA.jpeg
C76424D6-65B5-4494-A5B1-884B43B43C87.jpeg
4F5104DC-445F-4C46-90B8-78E71ADC5150.jpeg

It’s super 1980’s and 90’s. I am old enough to remember.

People rehash styles. I noticed the mullet is making a comeback down in Australia. 🤣

Cheers
If you like the white out, go for it. Boss Hog is just being an :moon:

white out reminds me of the early 90’s. I think my first 94 Toyota pickup on 33’s BFG mud terrains was white out. Lol

Yup. I remember when only the coolest of the cool kids wore white letters out.

I say rock it!

I say rock it!
You mean like this? My first wheeler, loved that truck!

1618669667794.png

You mean like this? My first wheeler, loved that truck!

View attachment 2647919
Beautiful truck!! Especially love the tire and wheel combo. Perfect application and as fine an example of raised white letters with chrome wheels as I’ve ever seen.

I say rock it!
I also remember those same kids wearing MC Hammer pants and mesh sleeveless shirts. Nobody wants to see that sh*t anymore...

Beautiful truck!! Especially love the tire and wheel combo. Perfect application and as fine an example of raised white letters with chrome wheels as I’ve ever seen.
Loved that truck, wish I still had it. Would cost an arm and a leg to buy one now but, I am considering it.

Loved that truck, wish I still had it. Would cost an arm and a leg to buy one now but, I am considering it.
What year was the truck? Or what years are you interested in?

I also remember those same kids wearing MC Hammer pants and mesh sleeveless shirts. Nobody wants to see that sh*t anymanymore
Give it time my man, that will probably come back around too. Stove tops are cool again so I guess hammer pants are right around the corner.

Mesh tanks...well, let's hope that takes a while

Unfortunately.....

shopping.jpeg

I saw these on one of those jeep forums.......

So far replaced the alternator with a rebuilt Denso unit, idler pulley, and blue hub fan clutch. On deck for the rest of the weekend/week. New Denso radiator, replace transmission rubber lines at radiator and cooler, thermostat, belts, heater control valve, and cooling system flush. Still waiting on my lift so the 37s sit in the garage taunting me.....

Got my HF Apex 12000 with synthetic rope mounted. Picked it up on their 3 day sale for $499. Having a tough time trying to figure out where to mount the control box. I was going to disassemble it because the insides are so tiny it would be easier to place. But some of the wires I could not remove from the switches for some reason to get everything out of the housing. :\

1618683309198.png

1618683326382.png

Got my HF Apex 12000 with synthetic rope mounted. Picked it up on their 3 day sale for $499. Having a tough time trying to figure out where to mount the control box. I was going to disassemble it because the insides are so tiny it would be easier to place. But some of the wires I could not remove from the switches for some reason to get everything out of the housing. :\

View attachment 2648105
View attachment 2648106
Were any spacers needed for the winch or did it drop in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom