What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (63 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I get it, its hard to start working on a starter, but have to start somewhere in order to get started.
It still starts for now, but it's getting closer to stopping starting altogether. So i better get started before it stops.

Don't get me started.

Plus I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow.

:grinpimp:

It still starts for now, but it's getting closer to stopping starting altogether. So i better get started before it stops.

Don't get me started.

Plus I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow.

:grinpimp:
Mine has started stopping starting also.

I have started my starter, but I stopped because I got interrupted.

I have to restart my starter so it will start. Hopefully before it stops.

Mine has started stopping starting also.

I have started my starter, but I stopped because I got interrupted.

I have to restart my starter so it will start. Hopefully before it stops.
The last thing I want is to stop somewhere and then not be able to start again. I do that enough when I stop to think.

:doh:

Installed some Corbeau XRS seats to replace my destroyed stock fronts. Used the Corbeau brackets, and while the construction was really solid, the slides are pretty tight, it didn't line up exactly on the passenger side (heat + hammer took care of that), and the belt receiver mount location has the bolt running into the seat. There's also a clearance issue with the receiver, and I'm only able to slide through maybe 50% of the full range of motion on the slides because of the receiver bolt hitting hard points inside the seat. Overall, pretty comfy, I love the look, and the bolsters strike a good balance of keeping me in place, but not being restrictive.

IMG_20200215_180607.jpg
IMG_20200215_162003.jpg

Just assembled my freshly blasted and VHT flameproof coated downpipes. Now to install without scraping the s*** out of them!
O2 ports capped as I am moving the O2 sensors to the PAIR ports.

BAC7AA24-A4E1-4218-8D72-D378A8866790.jpeg

Just assembled my freshly blasted and VHT flameproof coated downpipes. Now to install without scraping the s*** out of them!
O2 ports capped as I am moving the O2 sensors to the PAIR ports.

View attachment 2218539
Pre wrap with some 1/8" packaging foam you can get from homes depot. Tape one end so it does not unravel.

Removed my black hub Aisin clutch because it hasn’t been as efficient as it had once been. Used 15K cst a few years ago not sure what’s going on. Replaced with a 95* adjusted valve Aisin blue hub with 25k fluid I set up last year. Can’t believe the difference with the valve adjustment. I think the valve adjustment does more than running a heavier weight silicon.

Last edited:
Finally committed to placement of a gift from the wife - any guesses?

York OBA 1.jpg

Not too sure what this thing is but maybe getting closer. Hopefully later this week will be able to finish it up. My poor painting skills held me back....I have to sand it back and repaint it. It wouldn't look good having a scuffed up airfilter box next to some golden bling from @NLXTACY :) - yeah Joey it has taken me this long to finally get around to installing it.

Not too sure what this thing is but maybe getting closer. Hopefully later this week will be able to finish it up. My poor painting skills held me back....I have to sand it back and repaint it. It wouldn't look good having a scuffed up airfilter box next to some golden bling from @NLXTACY :) - yeah Joey it has taken me this long to finally get around to installing it.
Must be OBA then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom