What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (39 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@joebattle1 Ok spill the beans man, I don't think you are supposed to be there if my hunch is right.;)
But that is a nice view I would be there to if I could. And how do you know my line of work?:ninja:

Got my first 60 series!!! I could not be more excited about driving and wrenching on this thing. Oh and it must have passed through a few winter storms on the way here because it was filthy and covered in salt so I had to do something about that :cool:

Got my first 60 series!!! I could not be more excited about driving and wrenching on this thing. Oh and it must have passed through a few winter storms on the way here because it was filthy and covered in salt so I had to do something about that :cool:
View attachment 1898191
View attachment 1898192
Congrats!
Looking good man that gray on the sides is sweet!

View attachment 1898191
View attachment 1898192
Looks like a nice rig! Congrats! Have fun with it.

I picked up a 62 this weekend finally as I have been hunting for a while. I drove 10 hours round trip and picked up this 1989 one owner with 201k miles. It is in good condition, but runs rough as it has been neglected by the family as their dad passed a while ago and they didn’t take great care of it. The oil was so low it was barely showing on the dipstick. Atleast it wasn’t seized. I can’t wait to give it the life it deserves. It was pretty awesome to find the window sticker and build sheet too.

I picked up a 62 this weekend finally as I have been hunting for a while. I drove 10 hours round trip and picked up this 1989 one owner with 201k miles. It is in good condition, but runs rough as it has been neglected by the family as their dad passed a while ago and they didn’t take great care of it. The oil was so low it was barely showing on the dipstick. Atleast it wasn’t seized. I can’t wait to give it the life it deserves. It was pretty awesome to find the window sticker and build sheet too.

View attachment 1898311
Congrats!
All these two tones showing up.
I just sold one the same color to a Mud memeber!
Enjoy

I don’t think I followed the directions correctly in the IFS hub and brake rotor upgrade!
:hmm:

View attachment 1898311

Best 62 color Combo. Love it

A little over a year of working on this and the only thing left is the oil pan gasket to finish it.

20190130_123646.jpg

20190131_133439.jpg

20190206_104903.jpg

20190206_104917.jpg

20190206_105017.jpg

Got it running finally and drove it! Huge victory, been working on it for months.

Dug into the bench seat to finish installing the rear carpet and found this:

I have some rust abatement to do.

Congrats on getting her running!
You have been at it for a long time now. Must feel good.
I built my smoke machine! Hopefully I can put it to use this weekend.
Good call on the smoke machine, good luck with it - hopefully it generates some answers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom