What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Getting closer!!

58374537_320320955317568_7880745151088295936_n.jpg

Got the truck back from having new wheels, tires and icon stage 3 suspension kit thrown on. I test fitted a 6 bike rack to see how it well it worked. Im
Thrilled with how much better it looks and drives. Waiting over a year after buying the car to do anything to it and now I have the mod bug real bad. Skids and sliders next!

Got the truck back from having new wheels, tires and icon stage 3 suspension kit thrown on. I test fitted a 6 bike rack to see how it well it worked. Im
Thrilled with how much better it looks and drives. Waiting over a year after buying the car to do anything to it and now I have the mod bug real bad. Skids and sliders next!

View attachment 1959970

Love the 1552's, great choice.

Love the 1552's, great choice.

Thanks I suffered from analysis paralysis on making the wheel choice over several months. Then Fifteen52 had their buy 3 get one free sale over black Friday weekend so that pushed me over the edge. I am very happy with how they ended up looking on the GX.

View attachment 1959970
looks great!

"new wheels, tires and icon stage 3 suspension kit" started the mod bug!!!! Jiminy chrissmus!! 😳😳 😜

About a month ago, I bled the brakes when putting in new rotors and pads. Pedal had great bite and pressure til this week. The MC fluid level has gone up past the full mark, indicating aeration in the lines. Externally, all lines look dry.

I've rebled the rears and pressure is better, and holding. I suspect the MC reservoir cap. It spins forever on the reservoir like a stripped thread. Is it supposed to have a hard stop?

Not that I can tell but I only drove 7 miles home from work and that stupid Yakima basket has so much wind noise. I will keep you updated after I have driven more.
I can't tell from the picture. How does the chop line up with the spare? Any concerns about the exhaust breathing onto the spare? I have been thinking about doing a downturn in my line, but haven't found the time. If I can just straight chop it, then I might grab the grinder this weekend.

About a month ago, I bled the brakes when putting in new rotors and pads. Pedal had great bite and pressure til this week. The MC fluid level has gone up past the full mark, indicating aeration in the lines. Externally, all lines look dry.

I've rebled the rears and pressure is better, and holding. I suspect the MC reservoir cap. It spins forever on the reservoir like a stripped thread. Is it supposed to have a hard stop?

I don't recall them being threaded at all. I'm almost certain that mine's a rubbery cap that pops on over a lip.

I think you're thinking of coolant reservoir. Brake MC reservoir has a single loop thread as far as I can tell.

Doing some homework, and this upgraded part no. 47230-47090 has its prongs fully vertical whereas mine are bent inwards.

s-l1600.jpg

I think you're thinking of coolant reservoir. Brake MC reservoir has a single loop thread as far as I can tell.

Doing some homework, and this upgraded part no. 47230-47090 has its prongs fully vertical whereas mine are bent inwards.

s-l1600.jpg

I could also be confusing it with one of my other cars. It's been a while..

My only concern with that would be the potential for exhaust fumes penetrating into the passenger compartment, especially stopped or slow offroading.

All done. 200 awhp and 246 awtq to 221 awhp and 281 awtq with headers, HO cats, and a better exhaust.

Here is the after dyno run:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom