What did you do to your pig today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I put a second dome light in the cargo area like cruiser guy. I got it a few months ago from someone parting out a pig.
interior 011.jpg

cleaned up the outside of some hubcaps that Yooper blasted the insides of and sent me and clearcoated them yesterday, buffed them today and tried them on.
Put the new plates on that showed up today too. :D

102110160928.jpg

102110160947.jpg
102110160928.jpg
102110160947.jpg

Finally got those new buckets bolted in. Had to move the amps to fit the new seatbracket...kind of a PITA.
Also, seems I broke one of my underbody LED lighttubes...and they're not very waterproof either. So I got some new, tougher tubes for the underbody effects, I'm putting the 3 remaining other tubes in the back of the Pig as an interior light...

That's ghetto man!:lol:
Do you have any bobbing head hula hula dolls on your dash:bounce::clap:
I think Walmart sells those lights. No sure about dolls;p

That's ghetto man!:lol:

Not ghetto...ricer! and, technically, a 'Cruiser IS a ricer.
And, they look really, really cool. They're just like rock lights that can blink. And when you go camping, you just leave them on and you can find your rig in the dark. I bet, that if you ever went wheeling and saw mine (or BK's) you'd have to get some too.

Not ghetto...ricer! and, technically, a 'Cruiser IS a ricer.
And, they look really, really cool. They're just like rock lights that can blink. And when you go camping, you just leave them on and you can find your rig in the dark. I bet, that if you ever went wheeling and saw mine (or BK's) you'd have to get some too.

Hey, I am looking into it. I think there cool. :p

Put my bucket seats in, added a 60 center console, and made door panels for the front doors. I ran out of vinyl.... Looks pretty darn good. Pics to come later

Dude, that is :grinpimp: too!

All mine say is ###, letter, letter, letter.

CO wants an arm and a leg for custom plates. Oh well.

$30 here and they last until 2017- just have to renew the regular tabs each year. We only get four letters/numbers total though. :doh:

Welded a body panel onto the bed. Realized I suck at cutting and outlining patch panels to fit perfectly. Show you what I mean tomorrow. I also tried to cut out the rest of the rear sill, but those damn corners have so much freaking metal in them!

Wheeled the wee out of it at Redbird state park in IN.

Drove great. Never had even a little issue until I was screwing around while we were waiting on a CV repair before we headed out. Dropped sideways about two feet into an erosion notch I was trying to run down.

Bent the 1.75x.250 panhard 90* into the oil pan hard enough the #1 connecting rod took a big chunk out of the panhard.

Took the panhard out. strapped the axle in one direction and used the winch to pull it back the other way and drove it a few miles out of the park.

I was reminded why I wheel a pig and not something that would be cheaper, easier and arguably better like a mini or a 4skinner. On the way down I pulled over to check directions and got held up for a half hour by a couple of guys who had been following me so they could check out the pig.

Just three small patches left, then the cab will be completely sealed. Then, por-15 everywhere, sound deadening, seats, and doors on. After that, outside of cab por-15, por-15 transition coat, then color scheme and bed line the bed. Finally, paint outside with color scheme and cut out rear sill and add square tube for body mounts.

Put in a Mark A. carb.
Replaced plugs, rotor, cap
changed the oil
cleaned out my locker air lines
installed a redundant fuel filter
Put some s***ty pro comp shocks on the front since I couldn't find anything stock height that would fit.
Adjusted Toe In
Changed the fuel lines
Changed a door striker and lubed the internals of all my doors (I hate that job)

All to make the pig do the 6 hour drive to Pismo, jump some dunes, and then drive to Sierra foothills, and eventually the 6 or 7 hour drive back.

pulled the carb off to rebuild.

should probably desmog it while it's off since it's been partially desmogged anyways- it came without a smog pump, air rail holes are plugged etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom