What did you do to your pig today? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@fre55h - my brain is not tracking what is going on in this picture.
That piece that you are holding up that is loose from the A pillar - the lower part looks like it mounts down by the door hinge, right? But the upper end of that loose piece? I keep expecting it to join the roof, but it obviously does not.
My mind is challenged...

View attachment 3589920
That’s the inner portion of the outside of the A-pillar. It’s turned 180°.

I get you, but the end that is pointing up doesn't match with roof line (at least in my mind)..
How about this pic? Now it’s facing outward.
1711299023941.jpeg

How about this pic? Now it’s facing outward.
View attachment 3590022
K, now my brain can comprehend!
Not sure why that was so difficult?
Kinda like the first time you see someone do the thumb trick and your brain is all like "WTF?!?"

K, now my brain can comprehend!
Not sure why that was so difficult?
Kinda like the first time you see someone do the thumb trick and your brain is all like "WTF?!?"
I was with you when that was first posted…but it eventually soaked in.

I've had a squeak noise coming from my throw out bearing. Goes away with slight pressure, and was determined to be due to the throwout, skating on the clutch fingers.
I started by trying to put some pressure on the pushrod. That would change the noise but it would soon come right back.
I got under the truck with it running, put pressure on the clutch fork, and noticed that there's a bracket for a spring with no spring. I went out to my parts truck and pulled the spring, then I took my slave cylinder volts out one by one in order to flip over the spring bracket. Tightened down the bolts, stretched the spring into position and now I've got one fewer annoying noises.
Then I adjusted the clutch pedal, pushrod and stopper to get the pedal to sit even with the brake pedal.
20240324_134126.jpg
20240324_134152.jpg

If I can knock out one or two little detail items each week, this truck will really start to come together. It's mostly down to small detail items now. It's being treated like a daily driver with the intention of finding the issues and fixing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom