Veterans Day Trail Ride - Wednesday, November 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys - looks like I'll be in for that Wednesday too. I'll probably have my girls with me (and a few of one of their friends) so I'm hoping this will be a family approved ride :doh: :bang:
-Derek

This is going to be fun with all the rain. I hope i can make it

This is going to be fun with all the rain. I hope i can make it
If the rain continues, I'll have to back out... The 100 has proven that it doesn't do well in Uwharrie mud.

You can have an instructor with you for guidance :) :) :) .

Sent from my SM-G920V

Forecast calls for a chance of rain in the days leading up to it at this point with a dry Wednesday.

I'm out. I don't have a vacation day to burn. We just found out that Ava (my daughter) will need more surgery in December. I need to save my last few vacation days for that. Have fun guys. Hope to see y'all at the Christmas party.

As I sit here at home looking out the window and thinking "Oh yeah, I think the 100 can handle this weather", I'm somehow numb to the hammers and drills above and beside me. :doh: OH, that's right! I have electrical contractors here for the next week doing a service upgrade and relocating the power panel. How did I miss that? Anyhow, beyond the weather, I have to be home for the contractors and our dogs. My wife is down south with her parents since her dad just had surgery. Unfortunately, I'm out for this... Sorry!

Do we have a head count for this. I am in.

I am out :(

Unless things change, I'm bringing the family Wednesday.

I can't wait to hear the trip report from this one. It's gonna' be slippery. Take lots of pics and be careful!

Hey Kenny - if you will be there, I have the belt to pay you back for LR. If not, I'm hoping I'll be at the Xmas party (or could send it through someone if needed).

Thanks Derex. I was on the fence with all this rain but I am now unable to get off work. You guys have fun and take lots of pics!

Hopefully a day of draining off will help out there.

After looking at the forcast I'm going to bail. Not confident enough in my very worn ST Maxx's for wet / mud. Will try to hit up the next event though!

After looking at the forcast I'm going to bail. Not confident enough in my very worn ST Maxx's for wet / mud. Will try to hit up the next event though!

I dont think we are going to do anything hard. You can come and if you dont like what you see you can ride with someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom