Veterans Day Trail Ride - Wednesday, November 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you all for the good words. I think the truck is more capable that i can handle but i have a lot of fun driving it.

I have the sliders i will install them at some point. Toyota does a good job on the factory sliders !! ;)

Not much more I can add. The weather was amazing and having 6 in the group is just about perfect.

Thanks, David, for organizing and making the event happen. A great Day.

Random Notes:

I'm continually amazed at the number of folks running solo on the trails, and for this event we saw J**ps on 2 occasions all alone. :slap:

Falls Dam was almost as challenging as Dicky Bell, in particular when you got out and tried to walk.

Eric (@fourtrax), your kid has seriously got it together. Good driving and great attitude. Bravo to Hannah for earning Dad's trust. I enjoyed a lot of freedoms when I was a teen because my dad trusted me .... I didn't realize how rare that was until I was much older. Bravo ALSO goes to ONSC. It says a lot about the club that Eric can let Hannah come drive with us and know she'll be okay. Eric, she's ready for the "D" trails!

Per usual I'm way short on pictures but Jonathon and his :princess: REALLY were awesome with the camera. Thank you both!

Here are a couple of my favs ......

1. A couple dudes looking like teens getting in their much needed injection of snapchat.

URE-2.jpg

2. David giving the 'Ol "You've got it!" which I think maybe led to ......

URE-1.jpg

Roxx speeding up the timeline for his slider upgrade. (Roxx took a pretty solid hit to the front diff going up Dicky Bell also .... ballerina in combat boots indeed). Thanks for leading the group, Roxx. Well done!

URE-3.jpg

Thanks everyone. I had big fun.

2. David giving the 'Ol "You've got it!" which I think maybe led to ......

View attachment 1161119

Roxx speeding up the timeline for his slider upgrade. (Roxx took a pretty solid hit to the front diff going up Dicky Bell also .... ballerina in combat boots indeed). Thanks for leading the group, Roxx. Well done!

View attachment 1161120

Thanks everyone. I had big fun.

@DeeRex , isn't this the obstacle you came up in your 80 with allen and I at Logan's Run?

Eric (@fourtrax), your kid has seriously got it together. Good driving and great attitude. Bravo to Hannah for earning Dad's trust. I enjoyed a lot of freedoms when I was a teen because my dad trusted me .... I didn't realize how rare that was until I was much older. Bravo ALSO goes to ONSC. It says a lot about the club that Eric can let Hannah come drive with us and know she'll be okay. Eric, she's ready for the "D" trails!

Awh man, how sweet of you! I'm very thankful for the Independence I feel I have earned. Come on dad, I need more "D" trails in my life!

experience is earned, not given. be patient little one, in my book it was a little to muddy for your first solo run.

Upps

Last edited:
experience is earned, not given. be patient little one, in my book it was a little to muddy for your first solo run.
It was dry as a bone out there....

I might be exaggerating some.

Cool pics! Again, sad I missed YET another trail ride...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom