Veterans Day Trail Ride - Wednesday, November 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We've had impromptu URE runs on Veterans Day the last three years and I am thinking we should plan on going again this year. Veterans Day is on Wednesday, November 11th and its a holiday for some of us. I'm hopeful that it would be a good opportunity for people might not be able to make a weekend trip due to family commitments or the like.

Any takers? I'll update the list below as people chime in.

List of Expected Attendees:
FJinTegaCay (David)
DeeRex (Derek + family)
Roxx (Rafael)
lumbee1 (Jonathan + family)
KevinNY (Kevin+ 6-year-old)
hanniemarie2 (Hannah)

Last edited:
Already on the ONSC calendar David! Sarah figured it was time to make it an official ride after the last few years of great turnout.

I think I've made all 3 of these but might have to bow out this year since we'll leave for the Portsmouth Island trip that night or stupid early the next day. Not sure I want to hit the trails with a fully packed truck, never mind the 10+ hours of driving left before getting home, if we were to leave from URE.

Already on the ONSC calendar David! Sarah figured it was time to make it an official ride after the last few years of great turnout.

I think I've made all 3 of these but might have to bow out this year since we'll leave for the Portsmouth Island trip that night or stupid early the next day. Not sure I want to hit the trails with a fully packed truck, never mind the 10+ hours of driving left before getting home, if we were to leave from URE.

Ha! I guess I overlooked it. Does this mean we'll have to do vehicle inspections?;)

We'll miss you on the trails!

I'm in for David's Annual Veteran's Day ride.

Last edited:
Sorry ,I too must miss this years trip due to Portsmouth trip.

I'm in for David's Annual VD ride.
You made it sound creepy/dirty. Let's not abbreviate it ever again. ;)
Sorry ,I too must miss this years trip due to Portsmouth trip.
Dang! I blame our talented and organized event planner for ruining my event by luring away some of my more dependable attendees.

I cannot plan that far ahead.

I might be in for this.

I'm gonna try.

I've had grimlins with Logan's 80 but I think I've got it worked out. I will let you know closer to date.

And then there's work. :(

Would like to but cannot commit at this time .... Think you understand why :bang:

@psbarger will be joining us as well. He's a little shy posting on the ONSC club site, but I know he's looking forward to it. I might ride with him instead of driving up - depends on the state of the 80 suspension... Which, at this point, is looking like it will not be installed.

BAZINGA. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom