Vehicle Maintenance Record Keeping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i just use excel and and cross my fingers
1594426966541.gif

Spreadsheet and tape receipts and invoices to a piece of paper, make notes about date/mileage put in folder.

I keep it super simple. Either keep it in the truck or office. Did to all my vehicles. Buyers/next owners really appreciate it too

20200711_094328.jpg

20200711_094550.jpg

I use the Fuelly App on my iPhone to track everything... Have done since I had my 60.. Tracks both fuel and service, pretty easy to use and has the ability to do a "subscription" that will give you extra functionality like, multiple backups, photo receipts attached to service, etc.

When I sold my 60, I was able to export all the records associated with it (you name vehicles and create a profile) and send to the new owner so they could see everything I did. Then having a build thread here to correspond was great.

Thanks for the suggestion! Before posting this thread I downloaded the Auto Care Kit app but I like the looks of the Fuelly app much better.

I too use an excel sheet to log mileage, service performed, and date. The i keep receipts in a hanging file folder.

I use a separate tab for each vehicle, atv, zero turn mower, and tractor and email myself the file from time to time in case my server crashes.

Glad to see others keepin it real - i was beginning to think i had a problem!

I use Fleet VIP free download data base for all maintenance records. Been using it for years. Free for up to 2 vehicles.
You can create your own maintenance schedule and tasks. I created one task called "Unscheduled Maintenance" for things that just pop up or miscellaneous repairs or additions to the truck.

I use Road Trip HD app.

I too use an excel sheet to log mileage, service performed, and date. The i keep receipts in a hanging file folder.

I use a separate tab for each vehicle, atv, zero turn mower, and tractor and email myself the file from time to time in case my server crashes.

This is exactly what I do too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom