Trail Tailor Offerings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sound logic, honestly. Can't risk someone effing up a build and then blaming you and having people see your brand on a crap final product.

Honestly i just meant the spindles. They look super beefy like the TMR ones. I bought some smaller ones from A-Z fab (rip) and these look like they are twice as wide

Sorry a$$ POS 80 series guy was buying my parts a couple years ago... Building trash and selling it to people as mine.......

DIY can SUCK A BAG-O-DIKS!!!!!

NEVER AGAIN!

Customer requested a flat rack with flat surface deck for shooting off of.

Yep... DONE!

Jason

PXL_20220801_172620325.jpg

Sorry a$$ POS 80 series guy was buying my parts a couple years ago... Building trash and selling it to people as mine.......

NEVER AGAIN!
No grounds for a lawsuit?

2.9L Whipple supercharger in the house.!!!

This build will make the LSA run home crying to momma!

Jason

View attachment 3076962View attachment 3076964View attachment 3076965
Mel's next to me telling me to contain myself. . .and it's ok to squeal like a little girl if you feel the need, you're all man in my books!

That is a helluva piece of sexy mf'n hardware and the eventual whine it'll produce. . .think of triple dosing on a HALO jump!

Haven't been this stoked since Christmas 1981!

#FcukYeahBaby

NEVER AGAIN!
Man, I remember this...and how pissed you were rightly so. I forget how long it was that you refused any FJ80 work because of that. Rightly so though...Jason's work is absolute art and I'd be pissed beyond belief if some @SS-HAT was pawning it off as their own.

My 52 Stude is stripped down and I commissioned @dsalni to do a final rendering with the paint and the parts I have already purchased.

If anyone is looking to see what a final build out would look like contact Dennis. He is extremely professional and his work is some of the best I've ever seen.

Thank you again Dennis.

Jason

Fozzie Rendering.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-180350~2.png
FOZZ 1.png
SKETCH PAINT.jpg
SKETCH 1.jpg

My 52 Stude is stripped down and I commissioned @dsalni to do a final rendering with the paint and the parts I have already purchased.

If anyone is looking to see what a final build out would look like contact Dennis. He is extremely professional and his work is some of the best I've ever seen.

Thank you again Dennis.

Jason

View attachment 3077819View attachment 3077821View attachment 3077822View attachment 3077824View attachment 3077825

Yummy. I say drop that fat b**** s’mo.
Sled that thing.

@sschruff

Starting the frame reinforcement and setting up the LS3 Erod 6.2L with Whipple 2.9L supercharger.

As it sits is within a tenth of a degree on level.

Jason

View attachment 3079346

J - Planning/engineering for the WCS is one of the many traits you have that I both respect & admire, brother. And although you're prolly going to kill me (for the nth time), I have an idea for the suspension setup with final thoughts/approval pending your opinion!

Stopped by the shop yesterday, she's about 75% prepped for paint and the transformation is already incredible. Did a side-by-side comparison of the factory silver and dark emerald frost, the latter hands down is stunning. Taillight and side marker mods definitely worth the effort/costs. And again, the driveline recommendation you made was absolutely PERFECT and really the motivating push to get me off of the fence.

I'm already restless, like regular sleep disturbances, just thinking about the day we fly out and do our drive up the PNW. I'm thinking an extended break-in by you & the mrs is in everyone's best interests=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom