Toyota Land Cruiser 60 SERIES FJ60 FJ62 body mount (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This 5-page report was prepared on the body mounting of my car, a 1988 Land Cruiser FJ62, and I wanted to share it with the Toyota community at ih8mud. I hope they benefit from it. The report is in PDF file and contains the manufacturer numbers, part code, pictures of parts and replacement parts, as well as the total numbers of each part and a diagram of their locations (total number of Required Quantity (96) pieces) Almost the entire collection costs between 420-500 US dollars. In the chassis that Land Cruiser FJ62 owners in particular and 60 Series owners in general need, because I think it fits all 60 Series.
Thank you Land Cruiser community for allowing me to participate with you in this wonderful gathering.
best regards
Ibrahim from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.View attachment 3517920
d33fabda-6aec-4523-a7d8-2499b1bd0f67.jpg
Toyota FJ60 4x4.jpg
fj62 dimensions.jpg

Attachments

• fj62 body mount - toyota land cruiser 60 series.pdf
    497.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Superb little document! Well done. Thanks.

Very well done! Great work.

I intend to swap out my poly body mount bushings (but retain the 1" lift blocks) sooner rather than later so I can restore a little ride comfort, so this is fortuitous timing.

Thank you! First time I’ve seen the dimensions in inches and metric. A new body
mount kit for my old truck would be worth it.

This is a great post! Great job! I'd like to find out what the real difference is between an '87 body mount lineup vs an '88. I can't imagine there's a huge difference. cheers!

I believe there is not much difference between them, especially if your chassis consists of 6 groups, as shown in diagram

60-62-BODY-MOUNT-KIT.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom