Toyo MTs LT385-70R-16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ809496TLC

80 series addict
Threads
Decided to pull the trigger on a new set mated with ProComp 98 series steelies. Should be quiter than boggers on the street. Anyone running these tires?

I really liked my toyos barely needed any weight balance real good, work well in Colorado, my only thing negative would be they are heavy

Let me know when you have them installed so I can drop by and take a look. Which LC are these going on?

Hello newtomelx. They will be arriving Monday and will be going on the '94 or the '96. I'll give you a call so you can check them out.

I really liked my toyos barely needed any weight balance real good, work well in Colorado, my only thing negative would be they are heavy

I agree.

Picked up the Toyos/Rock Crawler rims today. Everything looks good except they ordered the wrong lugnuts. Will post some pictures as soon as get them mounted on the 80.

Just ordered another set mounted on a set of Black Rock rims for my '96. The set I bought 2 years ago (still no picture) has less than 1k miles on them mounted on my '94. The boggers will be pulled and mounted on a trailer for spare for occasional deep mudding.

worthless_without_pics.gif

20160321_185307.jpg
Toyo MTs purchased 2 years ago.

TruGreen might be doing a better job this time around. Seeing more green than brown. :) I'll be taking a picture of the new Toyo MT this Saturday for my '96B to see if there is any difference. I doubt it. :meh:

Last edited:
Could you mount those on a set of factory 94 cruiser rims? I have been looking for a larger tire to mount on my stockers. I currently run 315 75 16 duratracs but can't find a lot of options without buying new rims.

You can but I wouldn't do it. I'm running 16x10 with 4" bs right now and it's on the narrow side.

It took me 2 years to take this picture. Can you wait? :D I'll have my son to take one.

Newest addition to my 38s mounted on my '96B. The new set came with an attack dog.
20160325_142754.jpg

Last edited:
Slee's 6" lift coils with 1" packers on the front. I don't do much flexing so it's fine with me. Others might have to adjust the rear bump stops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom