Decatur Toyota has a 25% off deal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What I do is just order parts for the next 6 months of “non-urgent parts I’ll need to replace soonish”. The 4-6 week wait doesn’t matter. If it’s sooner than that, I order online for pickup from local Mr T parts counter (usually a few days lead time). If it’s urgent, I pay MSRP and cry.

@NeverFinis @TheGrrrrr Thanks for posting my site! It was built for times exactly like this. I hope it helped some people find the best price.

I'm adding more features and improvements every week. If you have any suggestions or ideas, send them my way. Cheers.

@NeverFinis @TheGrrrrr Thanks for posting my site! It was built for times exactly like this. I hope it helped some people find the best price.

I'm adding more features and improvements every week. If you have any suggestions or ideas, send them my way. Cheers.
I used it to do a 600+ part order. Super helpful - thanks for putting it together. I was able to build a table on google sheets and input all the prices to then identify the cheapest combination between Serra with 25% off, impex, partsouq and amayama. Mega zip might be a good one to add, though unless they have a sale don’t seem to be very competitive.

I used it to do a 600+ part order. Super helpful - thanks for putting it together. I was able to build a table on google sheets and input all the prices to then identify the cheapest combination between Serra with 25% off, impex, partsouq and amayama. Mega zip might be a good one to add, though unless they have a sale don’t seem to be very competitive.
Woah dude, 600?!

Yep, I gotta get megazip on there. It’s on my list once I get a few things cleaned up.

A feature I have planned is to allow for searching multiple parts at once to get full cart price vs individual part price. So you could paste in a bunch of parts and get the prices together rather than having to do the spreadsheet. Essentially build the spreadsheet for you. Thoughts about something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom