Decatur Toyota has a 25% off deal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
And free shipping…
IMG_0495.png

what the actual f. 5279 normal price?? need to emulate kahl muhlone and buy a dealership.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 5.17.53 PM.png

I've used this site and deal several times and they are awesome. Be advised when they do the 25% off sales a LOT of people jump on it and it has a significant impact on delivery time. I wouldn't use this deal for parts you have a timeline on

30% is par for course. The killer deals are those that go double digits deeper with free shipping from a couple of years ago. This ain't it.
I haven't seen one of those sales in a long time.... This seems to be pretty great for quite a few components. Definiely worth checking against partsouq/etc. first.

I can get a new head for significantly less delivered through this deal than anywhere else, for example.
Let's use some real data here.

11101-69107 (1FZ-FE head)

Shipped to LA from another dealer with normally competitive rates

Screenshot 2024-02-21 12.02.15 PM.png

This promo

Screenshot 2024-02-21 12.06.36 PM.png

I stand corrected. Sorry for my confusion. This is a great promo. Thanks for sharing! Actually, no because now I gotta buy something I probably don't really need. :D

Last edited:
How long and how often does this deal come around? I have some expensive parts I need but really shouldn’t just yet.

For what its worth, a dude on reddit made a great tool for finding parts prices and availability: cruisin4parts.com and I'm pretty sure Serra is on his list of sources. Neat little tool.

Just bought a bumper from them, incredible deal!

How long and how often does this deal come around? I have some expensive parts I need but really shouldn’t just yet.
Extra 15-25% happens many times per year. I’d guess about quarterly.
There was one in August, and another around Black Friday just off the top of my head (as I ordered parts both those times)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom