Topless?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had my jump seats powder coated……it would be cool have some of those labels to add.
@adavis …..top off…you will not be disappointed.

I definitely don’t think there’s $10k in lost value from taking it off. Maybe if you ever sell it there’s 1 guy out there that would beat you up on price about why’d you take the top off. In general, I don’t think 99% could prove the top hasn’t been off even when they claim that. Take your top off, it’s freeing. And where you live, it’s too damn hot to not go topless. You, me and @KingAir Driver can meet up and have a topless blue parade. View attachment 3378183View attachment 3378184View attachment 3378185
You just made my decision final to remove the roll bar and install the rear seats in mine.

IMG_7290.jpeg

IMO it adds or saves no value to leave the top on, I think it is a service item, remove, check for rust/rot, check seals, fix headliner, actually adds value as it means you are maintining the vehicle and you may just find things that needed attention. FWIW I have never had a top in 23 years, I mean I have a soft top, never use it.

Running no top is great, I haven't run a top for years. At some point your going to want to run some sort of bikini top. I'm not sure how your going to do that without a rollbar or fabricate some sort of B pillar.

You just made my decision final to remove the roll bar and install the rear seats in mine.

View attachment 3397710
I’m trying to figure out a roll bar for the rear that I can keep the long jumps since we use them so much. I don’t want to space them out because I want all the room between the wheel wells when they are folded up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom