TLCA News and Minutes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pacer

Keystone Cruiser
GOLD Star
Threads
I'm gonna post topics of interest gleaned from the monthly TLCA BOD call here.

I'm pretty good about making the call monthly and representing our club, but what good is that if there is no place to share what I hear?

Stay tuned, this months call is in four minutes.

Yup, tonight's call had some technical difficulties, but here are some notes from the BOD.

Latest updates:

TLCA is approaching 4,000 members. Very exciting!

The website upgrade is complete. Here are some of the highlights:
  1. Major upgrade to the way subscriptions are handled – especially the early renewal process. This will be easier for members to navigate.
  2. Better user experience on mobile devices
  3. All memberships will now auto renew – both Paypal and credit card. Turning off auto renew is super easy with just one click. Details here AUTO-RENEW POLICY | TLCA

I had 40 emails about this, this morning. I wish people wouldn't reply all, all the time.
We were discussing the issue as it was happening and trying to come up with a solution. Shift+hold left mouse button drag down... ;)

Our editor of Toyota Trails, Stan Wright requests:

I'm on the hunt for stories for upcoming issues of Trails. The pandemic has kept everyone at home and we're not receiving nearly as many submissions as normal. If you're getting out and about, please consider writing about your adventures in Toyota Trails magazine. Send submissions to editor@tlca.org

Stan Wright

My last article was May/June 2009. Had planned to do more over that time.

Waaaaa :-\
But I took comfort in probably not having to see you again until July! And now it’s pushed to maybe October! And I started drinking after I hung up on that call to kill the pain! Ok, maybe I had started a little earlier than that, not that you’d know anything about drinking! One last sentence here so I can end with a nice odd number of 5 exclamation points!

But I took comfort in probably not having to see you again until July! And now it’s pushed to maybe October! And I started drinking after I hung up on that call to kill the pain! Ok, maybe I had started a little earlier than that, not that you’d know anything about drinking! One last sentence here so I can end with a nice odd number of 5 exclamation points!
Currently drinking 🙃 🤪?

TLCA board of directors meeting was kept short this evening, mostly talk of Rubithon '21 kicking off tomorrow and the prep work that's gone into it.

Also mention of a grant opportunity, in which the TLCA will sponsor a member of a sanctioned club's BOD to attend another club's official TLCA event if they are willing to promote said event.

Maybe there could be perks to bring President after all, eh @brian?

In other news, please follow our Instagram page, I'll try to get better at using it and promoting Keystone Cruisers in the future (and maybe even some other clubs events 🤔)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom