The Ultimate 80 Series Parts Discontinued Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lp2k

Had a couple of drinks.. saw a couple of things
Steering this ship back on course.

74797-60010​

Cubby tool holder found in the rear of some import cruisers. Fits above above where the bottle jack goes. Discontinued but cool to keep the tool bag clean, high and dry.

70DF1516-D0F0-4C6C-A8BA-70744B22AA0C.jpeg

Last edited:

S.CarolinaFZJ80

SILVER Star
Steering this ship back on course.

74797-60010​

Cubby tool holder found in the rear of some import cruisers. Fits above above where the bottle jack goes. Discontinued but cool to keep the tool bag clean, high and dry.

View attachment 2866837
And hard as heck to get the tool bag back in unless it's wrapped up just right.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor
Website
absolute-wits-end.com
And hard as heck to get the tool bag back in unless it's wrapped up just right.

Tool holder? I thought it was for Toyota signal deflectors 🤔

I have one of those plastic pockets here.

Last edited:

FMC80

SILVER Star
Forgive my ignorance, but what is this exactly showing us and how can I get some of these?
I don't know wtf I'm looking at but how do I get some? Sounds like me when I visit the strip clubs in El Paso. Gross.

Looking at some ABS issue in the 97's front axle. Code blinks as left front speed sensor, but issue is intermittent. Pulls hard right when it's feeling like it on braking. I suspect a wiring issue but nothing obvious has appeared so far so went to look at the options and found 04895-60060. This is a kit that does both speed sensors and what looks like most/all of the wiring on the axle. Also shows as a little over $400 at Partsouq but also listed as "non-available." Is that discontinued? Or merely out of stock? Other options, sources?

Looking at some ABS issue in the 97's front axle. Code blinks as left front speed sensor, but issue is intermittent. Pulls hard right when it's feeling like it on braking. I suspect a wiring issue but nothing obvious has appeared so far so went to look at the options and found 04895-60060. This is a kit that does both speed sensors and what looks like most/all of the wiring on the axle. Also shows as a little over $400 at Partsouq but also listed as "non-available." Is that discontinued? Or merely out of stock? Other options, sources?
Nope they just don’t sell it. Pop that number into google and you’ll find 10 places to buy from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom