The "Nowhere Else to Put This (insane) Crap Thread" NEPTIC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. Neither end of that strap is attached in a manner befitting anyone other than a j**p.

But, I'm wondering how they mounted an anchor to the rock strongly enough to allow this feat of genius to occur.

Figured you might enjoy this @emorth
20160185_12_600_600.jpg

WATT?!?!?
Shocking behavior.
Hopefully his behavior has become more static. I’m sure he is now insulating himself from his parents who are obviously amped up and have a short fuse which could lead them to battery and other chargers in circuit court. Wire’nt they getting counseling before this totally breakers down?
Definitely a painful situation that Hertz so bad.
Hopefully, the kid will transformer into someone who has the capacitor to act on his own ac cord.

Sorry, couldn’t resistor.

WATT?!?!?
Shocking behavior.
Hopefully his behavior has become more static. I’m sure he is now insulating himself from his parents who are obviously amped up and have a short fuse which could lead them to battery and other chargers in circuit court. Wire’nt they getting counseling before this totally breakers down?
Definitely a painful situation that Hertz so bad.
Hopefully, the kid will transformer into someone who has the capacitor to act on his own ac cord.

Sorry, couldn’t resistor.
All that punning makes me wanna meditate.... Ohm

I can't take any more!

What did I start... didn't realize you guys would be so amp'd about this.

I'll admit it's difficult to gauge the extent to which the pun machine, once switched on, re-fuses to diode.

Keep an eye out for Toyota Trails. I hear there's a hell of an ONSC story this month.
Thanks, John. Really nice article- and looks like you snagged the freakin cover too! I’ve been hoping to make it out to Portsmouth Island sometime. Maybe for the first few days, or even first year or two, following the upcoming election wouldn’t be a bad time to be out there. Which 80 is yours here in the lineup?

A53AA327-FE80-40EE-9E59-59EC69728201.jpeg

69E22AC2-491E-4D8C-A9A6-B5AB5B749767.jpeg

Looks like this group has a solenoid understanding of electrical stuff.
If this pun thread does not end, (I) will be forced to CHARGE you with assault and BATTERY in (A) CIRCUIT court of your choosing as per my hOHM’S LAW.

Endnote:
-The ampere (symbol: A) is an SI base unit.
- The I symbol was used by André-Marie Ampère, after whom the unit of electric current is named, in formulating Ampère's force law (1820).

Last edited:
@PRADO3 I'm the green one with the kayaks on top (not on the cover, dammit!). I can't remember if Alex took the cover pic from the roof of mine or if I was diagnosing my failure to idle problem somewhere on the beach.

If this pun thread does not end, (I) will be forced to CHARGE you with assault and BATTERY in (A) CIRCUIT court of your choosing as per my hOHM’S LAW.

Endnote:
-The ampere (symbol: A) is an SI base unit.
- The I symbol was used by André-Marie Ampère, after whom the unit of electric current is named, in formulating Ampère's force law (1820).
Thanks Wikipedia... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom