The Bicycle Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet. I am on Strava. What is your Strava username?

Last edited:
ONSC Bikers - I try to ride 286/crabtree/umstead most weekends if anyone wants to come. I leave from my house or can meet you at the Crabtree CReek parking or we can park at the entrance of 286. These trails are not hard just fast and fun. I don't go when it is muddy, ih8mud....especially on a MTB.
You riding tomorrow? I have a rare free Sat morning. Plan to ride somewhere if the weather holds out...

I can't believe I missed this thread. I was riding 286 this morning. Great day for a ride.

IMG_20190510_123825.jpg

That Ritchey is so f'ing badass.

**edit**

I remember back in the day, Ritchey was so bad ass you just wanted some seat post or something branded to be cool = not even expecting a frame, etc LOL

Sweet ritchey. I haven’t seen one of those in years.

Are those 29 inch wheels?

Digging the rack. Getting one soon.

It's four years old with 27.5 wheels. It's old tech though - quick release hubs, 27.2 seatpost so finding a dropper is tough and non-tapered headtube. It's a blast on the trails around here though.

I love my OneUp rack.

And this. Let’s get out there.

I requested details on race length and location.

about 20 minute race length depending on group

4A96529A-A0A7-4920-81BC-95BD8A15EA02.png

Last edited:
I'll be in Charlotte Monday and Tuesday for a conference and would like to get out to the Backyard trails after work if anyone is interested. Those are the closest trails to where I'll be staying. I'm open for suggestions if there are better trails within 30 minutes of the convention center.

I'll be in Charlotte Monday and Tuesday for a conference and would like to get out to the Backyard trails after work if anyone is interested. Those are the closest trails to where I'll be staying. I'm open for suggestions if there are better trails within 30 minutes of the convention center.
Paging @pkniland

Any of you guys in the throng that went by my place on Monday, Assault on Mt Mitchel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom