Starting SOA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been chomping at the bit for a while to lift my mud puppy, finally got the chance and most of the parts to start. got the rear done today, doing the front tomorrow. still need to order some hy steer and need to redo the entire rear brake set up. other than that i cant wait to get it on the trail to flog the hell out of it! here are a couple of pics. little small(taken on my cell phone). Do those tires look alright on there? lol
:cheers:
mark
soa2.jpg
soa3.jpg
soa4.jpg

Looks funny especially the rear view. Betcha it would be a scary drive like that - I think those tires would look too small with stock springs - unless you need to use underground parking.

finishing

well, finished the front up today. went way better than i thought it would. thanks to this forum i saved myself a few headaches. so here are some more pics...... still need to put the tires on, and a couple other little things before she is ready for the trail, but hey its always a work in progress right?
mark
soa5.jpg
soa6.jpg
soa10.jpg

doesnt look to bad after looking through my maginifying glass.

Did you cut and turn your own axles or did you have someone else do it?

Matthew

cool ....i know what you mean getting ready to do mine....looking good what are you doing for tires?

got a free set of used 35s for now...... have to wait for the coin to get new ones.

as far as the cut and turn......didnt get there yet ......

Cmon where's some fullsized pics? Oh and you'll run out of attachment room quick but a silver star will fix that ;)

haha my buddy is slacking on the pics....... ill get on it!
thanks for reminding me about the star....guess ive been slacking too

04-04-07 10:24 PM Reddo : Are you going to put a wrap bar in the back end? to stop you S'ing your rear leafs?

depends on the amount of axle wrap i encounter.... but from reading, i will end putting one on.

mark

depends on the amount of axle wrap i encounter.... but from reading, i will end putting one on.

mark

Ahh, fully sick. Least your going to do it (depending). You can get away without it for a while. but a busted spring in the bush really sucks.

im sure i will end up putting one on.......
in the mean time ........im having some trouble locating brake fittings. plan on redoing the whole set up, reusing my old ones isnt really an option. been searching for a couple days.....havnt seem to come up with any thing.......

hopefully will have fullsized pics tonight.........

mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom