SQOD Squad - Stupid Question Of the Day (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could have sworn there was a thread with NOT rock warrior wheel choices with pictures (and not the wheel & tire database, though, that is helpful, I need photos, small brain) - but I can't find it - and I don't want to create a new thread until I full due diligence - am I simply search challenged?

Search for "17" wheels". There are several related threads.

Could have sworn there was a thread with NOT rock warrior wheel choices with pictures (and not the wheel & tire database, though, that is helpful, I need photos, small brain) - but I can't find it - and I don't want to create a new thread until I full due diligence - am I simply search challenged?
Maybe this one?

Maybe this one?
YES That's it dang it was searching for "RW" or "Rock Warrior" in the title, d'oh!!!

Does anyone know the part number for the last section of the trailer wiring? (The 7pin connector and where it plugs into the wiring harness? I found this and trying to figure out if this will work for a replacement. 7pin connector

Here is a picture of what I am trying to replace
View attachment 2118959

Anyone know how to stop the map from coming up after about 30 seconds? Whenever I select audio or climate, the screen will swap to maps after about 30 seconds. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to stop this.

Anyone know how to stop the map from coming up after about 30 seconds? Whenever I select audio or climate, the screen will swap to maps after about 30 seconds. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to stop this.

Yes there is an option in the settings menu on your center screen to stop the auto switch. IIRC it is in the info tab

Hmm, the info tab only has the XM and app stuff, or so I'm seeing. Grrr...not sure how I'm missing this setting.

I saw it last night when I was messing about trying to re-connect my phone properly. Now I can't remember which tab I was on. What year LC do you have?

For the 2017 and the '20 models I've owned it's the Setup button, then General on the touch screen, then you scroll down until you see "Auto Screen Change" to turn it on or off.

Does anyone make an ARB compressor mount for the front passenger side of the engine bay by the power steering reservoir? There is a big open area that seems like the perfect spot since I don’t need a second battery.

Does anyone make an ARB compressor mount for the front passenger side of the engine bay by the power steering reservoir? There is a big open area that seems like the perfect spot since I don’t need a second battery.
It’s been done. Most recently @benc and @Eric Sarjeant did one

It’s been done. Most recently @benc and @Eric Sarjeant did one
@benc

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

We needed that spot for electrical. See build post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom