Spotted???? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I watched season 1 I’ll have to check out season 2.

Yes I think it is.

I watched season 1 I’ll have to check out season 2.
There's only season 1. I just found it last night. Helps make the work day go by quicker

It could have been the one I already saw. But I don’t remember a Pig. It was entertaining!

Spotted this beauty today at Dulles.
20191231_132555.jpg

That thing looks like a school bus.

Saw what appeared to be a bed lined lifted 80 with an arb front and rear swingout turn left onto duhollow road off meetze road this morning about 950am today.
Saw same truck coming up Meetze road yesterday afternoon about 345pm.

Saw @afgman786's doepplegaenger this morning at about915am heading south on 29 in Haymarket.

Who are these mystery owners?

Wait a sec....you can't post a pic of your own truck in the Spotted thread. I'm sure we have a bylaw that addresses that. Where are those damn bylaws....

Wait a sec....you can't post a pic of your own truck in the Spotted thread. I'm sure we have a bylaw that addresses that. Where are those damn bylaws....
That’s not my truck. I don't know if I would street park that overnight in DC.

What road was that on??! I might have to stalk them and do a walk by to check it out after work!
would not be hard to see from m&30

Man im on a roll this weekend. Saw this 40 up on Wisconsin today...
FA2ADE19-D723-45DA-B477-CED6A7ADFFE5.jpeg

1CDA608B-F997-4B9E-BA23-8123D6DF8365.jpeg

Saw this nice 80 series at Costco in Fairfax. Not a true Poverty Pack since it had a sunroof, 3rd row seats, sliding rear windows and power windows but I'm guess it was special ordered without the fender flares.

IMG_20200117_182042104.jpg

2B6242EA-E9BB-4329-8B6F-E34E55BAD8FF_1_105_c.jpeg

Not the best photo, but pretty tricked out 200 series at the Whole Foods in Reston. I believe he had Connecticut plates. I tried to tell him nice rig, but he was running into the store and didn't respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom