Spotted???? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1st Gen didn't make it?
Sounds like it has some issues, you should sell it to me for a really good price, so I can build it up, wheel it then sell it back at a much higher price point.

I'm trying to get him to sell to me since it just sits there.
The front calipers were seized open... didn't have time to work on it since we also had to deal with a dinner that night

I'm trying to get him to sell to me since it just sits there.
The front calipers were seized open... didn't have time to work on it since we also had to deal with a dinner that night
Figured brakes were siezed.

Got a chance to really test out the 200 some more. Maybe you guys will get a kick seeing what it was capable of as well.

I cannot get enough of these. Literally felt like I was in a tercel sitting next to this in traffic.

4CB03F5E-39EF-4540-9D4F-8A8649E8B6CA.jpeg

@NearJetties for real though. My wife will see me just staring as we drive by one or I lean forward to check it out in the side view mirror and she just silently judges me, or sometimes out loud judges me but it's OK. Happens with L322 Fatties also...

I cannot get enough of these. Literally felt like I was in a tercel sitting next to this in traffic.

View attachment 2076183
SMALL WORLD. I was behind that guy Monday on 64 eastbound as we were running down to NC to close up a house on the outer banks. He was running a solid 80 MPH plus in that thing he went on into VA Beach and I got off at 664 in Hampton.

SMALL WORLD. I was behind that guy Monday on 64 eastbound as we were running down to NC to close up a house on the outer banks. He was running a solid 80 MPH plus in that thing he went on into VA Beach and I got off at 664 in Hampton.
What’s crazy, is that I have seen pictures of that truck on Instagram and liked it. Dude lives in California. Odds of seeing it here are so slim.

Looks like the sports mobile could be here to stay. Talked to the owner in Cali and he sold it last week. New owner either lives here or is already on his first trip.

Thought I spotted a 2020 200 series Heritage edition when I saw the forged TRD pro wheels but then noticed it was navy not black, no special D-pillar badges and had running boards (those changes make it a very very special edition lol). Still looking good. Exchanged thumbs up and a chat at in DC traffic with the owner. Seemed to be of African origin and loved the 100 series.

4691DF81-39D9-440C-A300-F976FE56D0C5.jpeg

Looks like the sports mobile could be here to stay. Talked to the owner in Cali and he sold it last week. New owner either lives here or is already on his first trip.
Was it a W/M in his 50’s with white hair? That’s who was driving it.

Whole Foods in Reston at Plaza America...seen it a couple of times but was able to grab a couple of photos this time.
JkYQL+IFTbezxQeEKI4FMA_thumb_28b5.jpg
Of0tBR57QLWiqmtfBKBduw_thumb_28b6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom