SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (1 Viewer)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was that the little boy that was saying "Your Oil Pan is Leaking" on Poughkeepsie?? #MyHero

“back up, go faster, your oil pan is leaking.”

was the full quote I think. Was that @rhah’s run on the wall?

Just dumping pictures of people from a google drive @EasternYeti @Rockymtnreaper @The Machinist and I have. The gem goes to @John McVicker

Y822hACh.jpg

qemt0RNh.jpg

6SIQcAih.jpg

gpzqKiYh.jpg

pSyXVrXh.jpg

znWYzXQh.jpg

BhdjO0Qh.jpg

01PmAf5h.jpg

UVLuzOeh.jpg

Very cool that this even still went on. Good on all of you. I've got vacation time building and August kept clear on the 2021 calendar... I HAVE to make this next year.

Very cool that this even still went on. Good on all of you. I've got vacation time building and August kept clear on the 2021 calendar... I HAVE to make this next year.

It's totally worth it, even if you can't make the full week. It was my first time going this year and it was an absolute blast.

I'm definitely going to try to make it next year as well. Perhaps along with the central texas convoy.

So sad we couldn't make it this year. My family still talks about SAS3. Looking forward to making it again next year.

Awesome pictures!!

What the hell are those cables going across and hanging down over the trail?

What the hell are those cables going across and hanging down over the trail?

So it's either mining bucket cables or power to the Smuggler-Union Powerplant building above Bridal Veil Falls.
It's most likely the former AFAIK

Edit: Aerial Tramway cables

Heck, I'd settle for one with all of those colors faded and a bit of rust. Haha.

I’ll nail this next year. Will definitely be taller and lighter (and maybe some diff upgrades :) ). Big thanks to James, Dave and Darrell for their guidance. I love the commentary from The Professor. Does not get any better than that

I’ll nail this next year. Will definitely be taller and lighter (and maybe some diff upgrades :) ). Big thanks to James, Dave and Darrell for their guidance. I love the commentary from The Professor. Does not get any better than that

cant forget Tucker. And anyone else I may have left out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom