Builds SLOW 71 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep up the submersible routine and you’ll have to install one of those drain plugs like you find on boat transoms. And start carrying navigation charts along with your paper maps. Let Jeri run the sextant.

Might as well get some depth charts and tide tables!

I'd buy a ticket to see that!

You have all the pieces except a snorkel and scuba gear JMack. I see possibilities at the next Pig Party. If a Jeep with a diesel can do it....

That was pretty much like it, but some guys had setups with seats and steering up high so they didn't go under. No mud in the Black, all gravel bottoms. I believe there were some spirits involved too! :beer:
JMack also does not suffer from a lack of spirits (or spirit).

I can't find the ones I was looking for, but this guy could of used a snorkel....

Scan2020-11-27_213502.jpg

Even dune buggies got in on it....

Scan2020-11-27_213817.jpg

And I thought racing the late night Frontier flight to the end of the runway in a Willys wagon while partying out on the desert was badass!

Back in the seventies on the Black River where we used to play, they had a jeep club that built their jeeps for deep water. Totally under water like fourteen feet under. Some of the crazies would use scuba gear. It was a thing back then I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Ah yiss...

So, I opened up a big can of worms for my Winter project. I finally started on replacing the brake system with a hydroboost system. My brakes work, but not like I think they should with a trailer being towed. I waited too long ordering parts and got wacked with a two month wait (covid). While I have it torn apart, I'm trying to improve my clutch, too. I read where you can replace the clutch master with an early Cruiser single circuit brake master. The early brake master gives you more throw (volume) to help the clutch engage when you're running a Chevy clutch. Here's a picture of both...

IMG_4119.JPG

You can see the extra length and they have the same bolt pattern, so we'll see how it works out. I fought this years ago with my 40 and the 327 Chevy making different length rods, etc., but the volume wasn't there.

I also pulled out the rear heater because it wasn't used and I soaked it pretty good in the big dunk, later on I'll be running a diesel heater to heat the RTT.

Let the games begin!

So, I opened up a big can of worms for my Winter project. I finally started on replacing the brake system with a hydroboost system. My brakes work, but not like I think they should with a trailer being towed. I waited too long ordering parts and got wacked with a two month wait (covid). While I have it torn apart, I'm trying to improve my clutch, too. I read where you can replace the clutch master with an early Cruiser single circuit brake master. The early brake master gives you more throw (volume) to help the clutch engage when you're running a Chevy clutch. Here's a picture of both...

View attachment 2514582

You can see the extra length and they have the same bolt pattern, so we'll see how it works out. I fought this years ago with my 40 and the 327 Chevy making different length rods, etc., but the volume wasn't there.

I also pulled out the rear heater because it wasn't used and I soaked it pretty good in the big dunk, later on I'll be running a diesel heater to heat the RTT.

Let the games begin!
Always looking to copy your great ideas! Here’s another, thanks

There is no shipping delays at the pick-your-part. Just saying. You can get your hydroboost off a Duramax for less than a Benjamin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom