Show me your T100! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, there’s a lot of 1 off T100’s out there. Probably cuz nobody makes fun stuff for them. I’m here cuz I just got an Lx 470 and love it. But I’m in the middle of a SAS on my 96 t100 too. Always have something going on, I guess. Maybe don’t make fun of the 10 bolt tho…. I’m poor. But here’s a few of her. 4.56’s, 35km3, front axle forward 2.75”, blazer leaves, custom shackles forward, custom spring & shackle mounts, steering box forward 2.25” mounted to .25” plate custom frame stiffeners from A pillar body mount forward. Instead of buying all the premade stuff, I bought a 4x4’ 1/4” plate and a plasma cutter. Feels good but takes 4 times as long to do everything. 😂

View attachment 2796595

Absolutely has an old Land Cruiser vibe with those wheels and that paint scheme. I love it. My uncle has a T100 I've been trying to get off of him for years but it's just regular white paint and still stock wheels.

Absolutely has an old Land Cruiser vibe with those wheels and that paint scheme. I love it. My uncle has a T100 I've been trying to get off of him for years but it's just regular white paint and still stock wheels.
Rattle can is your friend! The wheels are k5 blazer look alikes. Another tribute to the donor of the axle.

F7AF4672-4D5E-4ACF-860D-E6BBC2B57FD6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom