September meetup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I missed the first meetup at AJ's so I vote for that. In addition it could be fun to make it swap meet style and we could each bring something (I have a few things I've been planning to offload), coffee breakfast tacos, beer etc. AJ speak up if this is a bad idea to do at your shop, I'm just brainstorming. Either way I'm available that day and plan on attending.

I missed the first meetup at AJ's so I vote for that. In addition it could be fun to make it swap meet style and we could each bring something (I have a few things I've been planning to offload), coffee breakfast tacos, beer etc. AJ speak up if this is a bad idea to do at your shop, I'm just brainstorming. Either way I'm available that day and plan on attending.
Great idea.

A.J

+1 for me ... last time the 40 made it to AJs it was on a trailer so I'd love to drive it up there. I could probably offload a few old tacoma parts for anyone interested if the swap meet idea holds.

We can do AJ's again. Thanks AJ. Let me know what time I should post it for?

Let us know what to bring. It'll help me decide which car to drive. Looking forward to meeting everyone again, it's been a while.

I think I’m in.
Swap meet idea is great.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom