Selectable diff locker debate (aftermarket). (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes and I have supplied much BS but I had hoped this thread would serve the future.
Time marches on and what was the best in the past is always going to be challenged in the future. It’s called progress and should benefit everyone.

Time marches on and what was the best in the past is always going to be challenged in the future. It’s called progress and should benefit everyone.
I coul have written that.

Blatantly
8883EE63-7023-481A-8B51-C73960463A64.jpeg

This thread has gone off the tracks enough. No more BS.
Maybe a bit more?
Ya and 35s can go wherever 37s go 🤪

Who’s driving and what do they have for traction adders?
One could argue that 37s are in fact 'traction adding devices' compared to 35s.
They're also selectable - just not on the trail. But you can select when you're at the tire store...

Ok. How do the pumpkin and its innards look like?

Maybe a bit more?

One could argue that 37s are in fact 'traction adding devices' compared to 35s.
They're also selectable - just not on the trail. But you can select when you're at the tire store...

Ok. How do the pumpkin and its innards look like?
Ok, but you need to realize that some drivers can go places with 33s that others with 40s can’t.

In the end skill often trumps build and inexperience.

I’ve personally have not had any issue with that. I would be interested in what brought you to this point.
The Hammers. Difficulty as defined by an individual declares the respect that we project.

Ok, but you need to realize that some drivers can go places with 33s that others with 40s can’t.

In the end skill often trumps build and inexperience.
I’ve never seen someone walk a line with 33s that a guy on 40s struggles on. But I have seen a guy with 40s walk a line that a guy with 33s struggled on

The Hammers. Difficulty as defined by an individual declares the respect that we project
wow, prophetic like a broken parts poetic
🙃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom