Builds Scat's GX Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet GX! The Tundra wheels look great but the new ones look even better.

Been slacking on updating this so here we go;

Picked up an ARB Touring rack along with a 120 Prado fit kit. Love the rack, and the replacement rails are super sturdy but it does cover more of my sun roof than I expected. No big deal as I had already planned to take the rack off when not in use, this is my daily driver and gas milage took a small hit.

I also cranked the coilovers up about an inch to level out the front (Fender to wheel hub now measures 23" up front, 24" in the rear)

1_zpsyg1fx7xp.jpg

2_zps3zjyffum.jpg

3_zpsa2vx7x9a.jpg
4_zpsiphf5gmf.jpg

6_zpsqinbliwr.jpg
5_zpss4uvesrl.jpg

7_zpssyyilpg2.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
I corner balanced my truck and I have a +/- 2 inch rake (rear higher). My CVs are still flat. Thinking I need to crank up the ol Icons another 1" as well.

Would love to see a straight on profile shot of your rig!

Sorry. Meant side shot.

I just ordered the FN F(x) wheels in gunmetal gray. I was going to go TRD but the FNs are an inch wider plus more color options. I love the look of these wheels on the GXs, and FN actually made the deal sweeter on 5 than I could do on the TRDs.

I wish ARB offered that rack with no basket.

nice rig! i also will be picking up a set of FN F(x) Pro wheels today in matte black for my rig too.

Thats the money shot I was looking for. Nice rack! How many MPG did you get hit with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom