SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (3 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We will be leaving 2-20 and driving in from Pahrump NV or south up thru Badwater rd. hitting Titus canyon then heading north to camp at Eureka dunes. Then over steel pass to saline valley. eventually Lippincott pass and a few other trais also. more info here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/death-valley-fj40-article.1107574/#post-12045816
I just sent you an email before I found this thread - where can we meet up to caravan to DV? - I live in Durango and will pass thru Flagstaff on my way out

There has been some confusion about the PayPal account info. Those that have paid have received payment confirmation via email. I am sending out payment requests via PayPal to those that haven't paid yet. This is not a huge deal, just wanting to make sure that the correct payment address was used. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have paid and not received confirmation from me, your PayPal will say pending. Cancel payment and resend to the request at your convenience.
We have set a deadline of May 1st 2019 for a deadline on this as we have shirts and such to order.
Cancellation is refundable up to May 1st 2019. Those that are on the wait list will be contacted in order that they have responded with first refusal. If you need to make payment arrangements feel free to contact me and I am happy to work with you. A few have sent checks and that is not an issue.
Thanks again fellers, August will be here in the blink of an eye. Start doing preventative maintenance now and please inspect your brakes. CB will be the preferred trail radio again this year. HAM or GMRS / FRS are also welcome. Everyone should be able to communicate on the trail with any of these.
Thanks, Casey..

Last edited:
I have updated the sponsor list on page #1 post #2. Please support these guys, they have some cool offerings for the Raffle. Most importantly, hit them up for any of your needs before we go. You might be able to have items hand delivered to the event.
Casey..

Last edited:
For those of us trailing up our rigs and staying in a cabin, do they have an area to park our trailers?

Seems like there is some open area near the entrance. I'd reccomend asking the KOA to be sure.

Seems appropriate. Lol

Unfortunately we have had a few people that have scheduling conflicts with our dates. I hate that it happens but it also opens up a spot for those that are on the waitlist. I will contact the next in line for first refusal and edit the attendee list as needed.
There is still quite a bit of time for folks to get on the list. Please send me your information and I will happily add you to the list.
Casey..

How deep is the waiting list??

Thanks Jake, those look great. Can’t wait to earn some!

Yup silvertn is cut off from the world except for aeroplanes, I know of guy who plows down there 40 plus feet deep on the road and know where to push the snow, that video was Monday and we just had another storm come thru

Bring your sleds felers, we may need to have some late summer sledding in the upper basins.

That's been my thought. I'd be surprised if the passes open before July 4th this year. The snowfall is, in a word, epic. Going to be a short wheeling season in Colorado high country this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom