Run of the Month (ROTM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We've been wanting to do the Turkey Creek trail, but haven't gotten to it yet.
It starts around Bumble Bee and goes North to Cleator. It's an easier and shorter trail, about 4 hours. Forest Road 684 & 101.

Turkey Creek Trail Cleator, Arizona | Trails Offroad

This is a pic a friend took about 2 weeks ago.
29103964_10211992458982408_2090611387578449920_n.jpg

I think I am in for a Sunday day trip. Really want to give my lift and tires a good test. They have completed about 2-3k miles commuting and road trips but have only seen less then 50 miles of dirt and the new tires have never been aired down!!

I will take June if it's still available, this will be NE AZ.

Any word on dates and locations for September ROTM?
Should be coming from @Abigail soon. We pre ran a trail yesterday and it was washed out. She has a back up plan keep an eye out.

any news on above yet any runs in Nov and Dec or are we just going with the Christmas party?

Any word on dates and locations for November and Dec ROTM?

any news on above yet any runs in Nov and Dec or are we just going with the Christmas party?

I reached out to the Nov ROTM leader. Stay tune.

Dec ROTM is anybody run due to Holidays. Please start a thread if you would like to lead the run. We are not limited to one run only.

I reached out to the Nov ROTM leader. Stay tune.

Dec ROTM is anybody run due to Holidays. Please start a thread if you would like to lead the run. We are not limited to one run only.

Anyone have small runs planned? Weather is too nice not to get out there. @ncavi10 @CruiseLanderAZ maybe something this sunday?

are there any ROTM's coming up?

Zona

are there any ROTM's coming up?

Zona
I have one in October which I will post up about (soon I promise), but that is still a long way away.

I have one in October which I will post up about (soon I promise), but that is still a long way away.
Thank you, I think I want to do one in August, I'll keep you all posted.

Zona

Unfortunately, I will not be able lead the ROTM this August. Please feel free to carry the ball forward.

Zona

August doesn't work for me but I could probably lead one September 21st. It'll start cooling off overnight so if we got an early start, temperatures shouldn't be bad. Thinking of a couple options just north of the valley so we could be home early afternoon at the latest.
Any interest???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom