ROLLING WHEELS INC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A fellow landcruiser enthusiast that posts on the ultimate landcruiser bulletin board has posted a story about a company named ROLLING WHEELS INC based in Florida that sells vehicles over the net and through EBAY.According to the post they totaly misrepresented the landcruiser and hang up when contacted.The vehicle HAS MAJOR SAFETY CONCERNS as well as being in a POOR CONDITION OVERALL.Anyone considering dealing with this company or anyone else on the net would be well advised to read the posting on the ultimate landcruiser bulletin board before proceeding with any contractual agreements with ROLLING WHEELS INC.

This wasnt a 40 ,it was $20000 80 series that reportably had broken brake rotors ,malfunctioning airbags and a whole nest of nasties . I personally wouldnt give a cent to anyone over the net except in exceptional circumstances.Anything that can be bought on the net can be found in a shop/yard if you look hard enough. The person who bought this car spent nearly all his money on it thinking it would provide safe,long term transport for his family and only handed over his money after repeated assurances from ROLLING WHEELS INC in FORT LAUDERDALE. Because of the emails and phone calls they have received theyve now made their online auctions private in an attempt to keep their customers from finding out the truth.

Here is the url for the IFCC: http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

contact them... this is rediculous. the net should be a safe place for people to buy sell and trade goods. i have dont so on my subaru board for a long time now with nothing put perfect transactions.

i would not let these guys get away with what they did. "as is" my ass :mad: :mad: :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom