Builds Removing SBC conversion, going back to Toyota. 1972 Frame Off (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wheels up. About 90 minutes ETA in Detroit. 72 is resting safely in the trailer. Even made it to DeViti’s with 3 minutes to spare for the $6 special.
7E730137-AEBB-4C61-8D45-3262602E8AB8.jpeg

7DCCA866-94AD-42F6-8096-264B2CBD288B.jpeg

What a weekend. Went buy in a blur. Took home the Youth Judging Award and got to drive through the show and across the stage.

Japanese Classic class judges didn’t like the fuel injection.

Congratulations. Well done…🏆

WOW! Were there television crews there? Would love to see your 40 on Motortrend :) Congrats!
I didn’t see any crews there but it was pretty busy, great day and fun to get the coveted youth judge’s nod.

At first glance, I thought that was Wayne Carini standing by your truck. @Jdc1 By the way, this is one of the most impressive restorations I have ever seen. I have seen some amazing work …YOU WIN !

At first glance, I thought that was Wayne Carini standing by your truck. @Jdc1 By the way, this is one of the most impressive restorations I have ever seen. I have seen some amazing work …YOU WIN !
Thanks, @knuckle47 . Wayne was really nice in person. He stopped back a few times with different people to see the 40. He told me about one that he had in his shop that he couldn’t get to run right- turned out to be a piece of duck tape in the fuel tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom