Rear Ended AGAIN! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
You ain't going to believe this, but I got rear ended AGAIN this morning taking my daughter to school. Hit by one of the teachers at the light into the school. Low speed and no apparent damage to the cruiser this time outside a scratch on the hitch. These things are really built like rocks. Dented up her plastic bumber cover on her Mitsubishi SUV pretty good. We'll see how the back is this weekend. Just a little sore right now. Spilled hot coffee all over my leg. At least I had shorts on - very casual Fridays at the office.

At least I don't have to replace the rear crossmember at $400 plus labor on her dime this time.

Must be an invisible sign saying hit me on the rear end or something. Hope bad things really don't come in three's - don't want to be waiting for the third one to occur! Just wish drivers in stop and go traffic paid more attention.

Thru bitching now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Maybe your cruiser is gay?

Just a thought :flipoff2:

Ouch! LOL!

Brent......................................... :-\

Are the CLUBS ok?.... :'(

Ever thought of looking in the mirror before you stop?

I have averted many a collision by driving past where I was going to turn, because I could see the car behind wasnt realising I was stopping, or about to turn.

Shed, yes I was watching her as she was looking down at something around her center console! I had nowhere to go!

Dan - YES they are ok. Usually I keep them at the club I belong to and not in the back of the crusier, but they were in the back this morning because I played at a different course yesterday and haven't returned them yet. We all have our priorities. BTW - I'm ok too! :flipoff2:

I was thinking about making a big spike and putting in my hitch reciever. Maybe it might them think twice when they follow close. But that assumes, the person following is using a majority of their brain...

Put a slee rear on and stop where ever the hell ya want...

Find a shop willing to quote big damage to offset costs :D

:cheers:

Gotta keep those pricey clubs safe!

[quote author=DanKunz link=board=2;threadid=7544;start=msg63552#msg63552 date=1068932808]
Put a slee rear on and stop where ever the hell ya want...

Find a shop willing to quote big damage to offset costs :D

:cheers:

Gotta keep those pricey clubs safe!
[/quote]

I like this idea!!!

We tried to get him to do that the last time...... :rolleyes:

But would he listen?............ :whoops:

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=7544;start=msg63621#msg63621 date=1068947764]
We tried to get him to do that the last time...... :rolleyes:
But would he listen?............ :whoops: [/quote]
Cbizkit is right. We tried, but to no avail.

Brentbba,
Dude, a 35 on a Slee will definitly convince people to avoid your truck.

Sounds like your truck is just like Gumby's momma and a fine restraunt. Take all deliveries in the back door. :-X :D

Glad you and the daughter are ok. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom