Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our work and investment in these pigs is definitely a labor of love, not economics. Consider they’ve got $130k-$170k (whatever it really is) in that truck and it’s very unlikely they’ll get that out of it. And, they’ve got to pay @overton to do a good job marketing and selling it for a probable loss. It’s too bad, but likely all of our lots to a lesser or greater degree.

I don't believe $45,000 plus is even close to what the seller is wanting. Will the seller lose money, I'm sure, but losing money and giving it away are two different figures (IMO).

I don't believe $45,000 plus is even close to what the seller is wanting
I have a feeling you know better than most what it would cost to build or replace this pig and yeah I agree the seller is most likely wanting more than 45K.

I keep checking the action expecting to see @TachedOutOffRoad is the new high bidder..

I don't believe $45,000 plus is even close to what the seller is wanting. Will the seller lose money, I'm sure, but losing money and giving it away are two different figures (IMO).
Ron , this is where I’m at too.

Remember this fellow is not the one who had the job done, he is the second owner, more than one guy has lost money on this trophy truck too date. Unfortunately it is probably loosing value the further from Jonathan Ward it gets, but still one heck of a great ride.

It could easily go to $120k if the right buyer gets interested in the auction, bone stock Z car went huge a week ago or so.

bone stock Z car went huge a week ago or so.

I think restorations that stay as true to the original as possible go much higher than the restomods; at least on BAT. In fact, even having a replacement motor, identical to factory, with everything else original seems to hammer the value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom