Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, if you drive through Jackson on your way to Nashville when picking up your pig, then stop by and we can meet if you’re at all interested.

Fraction of the build cost, and some parts that are now unobtanium, I’d say it was a deal...welcome to the sty.

In the home of the Preds :)

Not sure where you are in or around Nashville, but there is a pretty good group of old iron folks around the area. @Rainman Is OG on the cruisers and is working on a nice 45 rebuild project. @ukaviator is currently rebuilding his 45 I have a 55 that we piddle with from time to time. Maybe we will see you around.

AHahahaahHhhahaahhahaahahahaaa... I had to ask my daughter what OG was.

@scrapdaddy Thanks for the invite :) Yes my wife would agree with y’all that I should change my name to Mo Ron, but I love the truck, been wanting to get an FJ55 for a while. I do agree with the comments on the wheels. I have a stock optics preference. I have 3 dream trucks I’ve always wanted, this, D110’s and Scout 800A’s. Been waiting for a while to get an FJ55 specifically. Suspect I’ll have questions, and will post more pics when it arrives.

I have your truck's doppleganger in my shop, although not even close to being as nice...light years apart, actually. I have about $5k in mine, just like @scrapdaddy said (wink, wink). Congrats on your purchase. Tan piggies are the best piggies! Welcome to the H1N1!
6530912E-4E57-4F9F-B4FD-AD7EA27EBB9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Shaking of the head,
Exasperated, nasally exhale,
Rolling of the eyes,
Disbelieving chuckle
No doubt...won’t even ship to Can for that price :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom