Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation...

birfs.JPG

For sale: Hest Sleep System - Premium camping mattress - like new. Retail $449. Sale for $250 OBO

After a rough trip sleeping in the back of the truck I decided to splurge on one of the best camping mattresses available. The Hest system combines a heavy gauge inflatable base with a temperature resilient memory foam topper. Very comfortable set up. Learn more here: Hest Sleep System - https://hest.com/products/hest-sleep-system

I used it for one trip, inside on a cot, and the mattress is just too small for me. Its dimensions are 25" wide by 78" long. I am 6'6"/210, and just do not fit it well.

PM me with any questions. Located in Chapel Hill. Thanks, Ted

hest.jpg

For sale: Hest Sleep System - Premium camping mattress - like new. Retail $449. Sale for $250 OBO

After a rough trip sleeping in the back of the truck I decided to splurge on one of the best camping mattresses available. The Hest system combines a heavy gauge inflatable base with a temperature resilient memory foam topper. Very comfortable set up. Learn more here: Hest Sleep System - https://hest.com/products/hest-sleep-system

I used it for one trip, inside on a cot, and the mattress is just too small for me. Its dimensions are 25" wide by 78" long. I am 6'6"/210, and just do not fit it well.

PM me with any questions. Located in Chapel Hill. Thanks, Ted

View attachment 3018130
Price reduction - $200 OBO. Will keep lowering price until it sells. Also on Craigslist.

Hest.jpg

I'm affiliated. Jason is a great dude. I've been wheelin' with him since the late 90's. He sold his beater mini-truck that he'd had for 20 years and is building a Tacoma on one-ton's, so he doesn't need the spare birfs anymore. I'd think about buying them, but I'm running a 30-spline Super Set.

Thinking about some 33" new AT tires for the Tundra. Came across these - not sure about the wheels. Wanted to put them out there hoping someone else will buy or tell me not to :)

Saw them on a kia. I vote not but I never got into rims. They looked ostentatious.

B35F3F18-B433-4389-AA90-7D76A9AFD398.jpeg

Nieman Marcus edition SC430, hehe:

I laugh, but weirdly cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom