For Sale PTO Winch Mounting Shims (group buy) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m missing one of the small ones. Guess I’ll have to get a set to get one small one.

@scoobiedubes I said I'll take one set before. Please make that two sets.

Quick update, casting guy said he's fine with making this kind of quantity (I had to make sure, didn't realize so many needed them) but still doesn't have an ETA as to when he can fit them in. Obviously will be after Jan 1 at this point, hopefully sometime in January but we're mostly asking for a favor here to have him fit it in with another cast iron batch he's doing at some point. I just said I'd keep checking in with him every couple of weeks to see if he's got a timeframe yet. So everybody hang tight for now, hopefully nobody's in a rush to get them.

thanks for the update, no rush here.

Quick update, casting guy said he's fine with making this kind of quantity (I had to make sure, didn't realize so many needed them) but still doesn't have an ETA as to when he can fit them in. Obviously will be after Jan 1 at this point, hopefully sometime in January but we're mostly asking for a favor here to have him fit it in with another cast iron batch he's doing at some point. I just said I'd keep checking in with him every couple of weeks to see if he's got a timeframe yet. So everybody hang tight for now, hopefully nobody's in a rush to get them.
No rush here either. Appreciate the effort and update.

I will take a set please

I'm good for 2 sets...thanks so much!!

Sad update mudders - the owner of the casting shop sold the business. New owner is keeping it open for now and the “friend of a friend” that works there is keeping his job but he's not sure about "after hours" jobs like the shims anymore. He did make molds for them already so I’m still hopeful it could happen eventually but he understandably wants to feel out the new boss over the next few months and see if he's open to letting him do this kind of stuff. For now I’m just going to check back in with him every month or so. Sorry folks hope nobody was in a hurry for them, hopefully it can still happen eventually.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom