Builds Project Wrongway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like the sound of that man, I’m hoping the cruiser will be set for Rubithon!

That was my goal last Dec for my 40... I failed badly seeing how it's almost Dec again and mine's still not running. lol

I am sure you can do it though. You have a lot less wiring headache then I have to deal with. The Sniper EFI looks like such a sweet set up. It goes together fast once the engine is in. You'll be driving in no time.

I should have my little welder back soon, if you want to patch that little rust hole under the driver's seat.. I could show you how once of these days. That's an easy little patch.

That was my goal last Dec for my 40... I failed badly seeing how it's almost Dec again and mine's still not running. lol

I am sure you can do it though. You have a lot less wiring headache then I have to deal with. The Sniper EFI looks like such a sweet set up. It goes together fast once the engine is in. You'll be driving in no time.

I should have my little welder back soon, if you want to patch that little rust hole under the driver's seat.. I could show you how once of these days. That's an easy little patch.

Ryan... that sounds like a damn good time man!

Not to clown on ryan. But i have a welder available now. In the short term we could make a Saturday out of it after the holidays. Lol

PLEASE somebody do a video on welding body panels from a complete amateur standpoint. If I think I can do it, it’s going to help in my search to buy! Ben is the perfect candidate! I would think a huge number of us fall in the “wrong way” category. Plus welding is just frickn cool!

PLEASE somebody do a video on welding body panels from a complete amateur standpoint. If I think I can do it, it’s going to help in my search to buy! Ben is the perfect candidate! I would think a huge number of us fall in the “wrong way” category. Plus welding is just frickn cool!
Also, if you educate your wife about all the cool yard art and things you can fix with a welder… I’m sure she will be on board for you getting a quality one!

Also, if you educate your wife about all the cool yard art and things you can fix with a welder… I’m sure she will be on board for you getting a quality one!

This goes for plasma cutters too. Lol

Ben, lets do a rust patch video. Let me know whenever, it will be fun. Maybe one of us will even catch on fire. Lol

This goes for plasma cutters too. Lol

Ben, lets do a rust patch video. Let me know whenever, it will be fun. Maybe one of us will even catch on fire. Lol

We will do this Ryan, absolutely will be fire.

Heres the next step in the slow moving train wreck that is my build. Got the tail lights installed (a gift from Classic Cruisers) as well as the 1F thermostat housing. Watch as I make easy things look difficult... subscribe and share if you feel like it.

Almost to 2500 subscribers! In this episode, my son and I attempt to do an oil change. Theres nothing like showing your kid the ropes, especially when you don't know what you're doing. Have a watch, share and subscribe if you get the chance. Looking forward to another year of Project Wrong Way!

Back at it this new year. Project Wrong Way Episode 27 starts off with a bang, and ends in a whimper... I install a water pump and struggle with projects big and small. Wifey holds some jugs at the end of the video, you don't want to miss it. Have a watch, share and subscribe if you feel like it. Heres to a new year!

Today was a good day. Woke the kids up early, piled into my wife pickup and drove to my new friend Fred's ranch where I bought some sweet 1978 FJ40 Disc Axles for my build. Also, found a dead opossum. Fred's brother, Dave, also showed off his awesome 1951 CJ3A Willys with a 2.0L Toyota Diesel. He's planning on selling it soon. They are also selling a Jeep J20... Lots to think about. Once I got the axles home, it was up to just me to lift them out. Good thing I have a strong back. I am looking forward to rebuilding these bad boys. Going to need lots of help.

Good episode like normal. My misus loved the part where you whacked the possum. Why do you guys call them opossums but dont pronounce the o??

Good episode like normal. My misus loved the part where you whacked the possum. Why do you guys call them opossums but dont pronounce the o??

just hill billies I guess.

New Episode! I made some progress. I settled on the rubber belt material Tractor Supply sells to replace the fiber bushings Toyota used on the radiator, bezel swivel and battery tray. Finally managed to install the battery tray (or the frame that holds the battery tray) and the radiator assembly. I need to get new hoses I decided, the dishwasher just didn’t cut it. I’m gearing up now to get the axles rebuilt and cleaned up. I switched my driveshafts back so they’ll match up with the new axles. All in all, it was a good day for working on the cruiser.

New Episode! I made some progress. I settled on the rubber belt material Tractor Supply sells to replace the fiber bushings Toyota used on the radiator, bezel swivel and battery tray. Finally managed to install the battery tray (or the frame that holds the battery tray) and the radiator assembly. I need to get new hoses I decided, the dishwasher just didn’t cut it. I’m gearing up now to get the axles rebuilt and cleaned up. I switched my driveshafts back so they’ll match up with the new axles. All in all, it was a good day for working on the cruiser.

Sign me up for a set of your custom radiator fiber bushings!

Alright, at the end of the video is some links for the bush fire relief effort. I know this youtube show is small time, but it doesn't hurt to get the word out. Also managed to get some things done on the rear axle. She'll be beautiful when I'm done.

I watched most of the episode while cleaning up the garage from two weeks of car brake and fuel line rework. Can’t leave the garage gross for my wife’s car...

I’m a bit damaged after seeing you in those shorts, but the banter between you and your wife is awesome!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom