Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Makes your truck drive more slowly, ask for a miracle, and the headlights all of a sudden are glassy eyed...

Not to mention the propensity to take you on a long strange trip...

Hey, what in the world ever became of Sweet Jane?

Not to mention the propensity to take you on a long strange trip...

Hey, what in the world ever became of Sweet Jane?
She lost her sparkle.

I spent the better half of a day getting suntan lotion out of my seats, armrests, and doors. So that was fun. At least the well-conditioned semi-aniline leather is cosseting* my posterior* like never before.

I also spent a good bit of time under the LX contemplating how to make a custom slider-step work with the AHC components.

* shout out to www.thesaurus.com

Last edited:
How much.... if any... crap would I get from the group if I added the LC badge to my truck like this person did....

343087960_975871213791269_3369344521947031100_n.jpg

I am just curious...

How much.... if any... crap would I get from the group if I added the LC badge to my truck like this person did....

I am just curious...

FYSA... This group will straight up give you sh** for saying your Land Cruiser is a Land Cruiser.

I am just curious...
@Diff Kraken has first hand experience on how much s*** we'll give you

There's a lot you can do and stay on theme... I've always thought it could be interesting to play around with mounting the Prado license plate bracket on a GX. That's a good way to get the LC badge without faking it. But I agree with @TTViper that at the end of the day the Lexus badge has value. I really liked how I did my GX. I just kept the Lexus emblem and got rid off the other stuff that I thought looked cluttered. I was always glad I didn't go down the path of Prado-ing the thing up.

2005_Toyota_Land_Cruiser_Prado_%28KZJ120R%29_GXL_wagon_%282011-06-15%29_02.jpg

IMG_4457.jpeg

I am not rebadging the GX to anything else... I was just curious how much crap I would get if I did 😂

I like being a bougie Lexus owner!

I am not rebadging the GX to anything else... I was just curious how much crap I would get if I did 😂

I like being a bougie Lexus owner!

IMG_9594_3024x.jpg

I welded the drain plugs in my 40. You can just remove a cover bolt/stud if you need to drain the diff in the future.

Are you sure it doesn’t leak? Or did all the oil all ready come out? There is not that much thread on one of those. But there’s only one way to tell.

Are you sure it doesn’t leak? Or did all the oil all ready come out? There is not that much thread on one of those. But there’s only one way to tell.
i filled it today and parked it so I will see what came out in the AM....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom