Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just doing a little body work and trying to figure out how I'm going to get the paint done and put the hardtop put back together for the cold weather:bang:

Hopefully the tubing bender is welded...haven't checked with Matt. When I confirm, a little paint, a hydraulic ram, some scrap tubing and we'll be ready to play with our new toy...just in time for the holidays.:):santa:

I'm in Florida right now, but all of my vehicles need attention.

The 80 needs to have the front axle seals replaced -- again.

The 62 just failed emissions and I have to figure out why.

I am getting towards the end of a very long turbo install on my Miata. I need to bolt up the exhaust, install the engine management, and fill it up with fluids. Hopefully she goes.

Stump,

Did you give anyone the specs for the hydraulic ram we need? I think it's 23'-45" stroke 20 ton pneumatic/hydraulic, correct? What about a switch/valve, foot switch or otherwise? Seems like we'll need on of those as well....

I've got the carb off the 40. Looks like the accelerator pump check valve is stuck. I've also got he windshield frame ready to come off and a straight frame ready to go back on. No rush until Spring.

I'm hanging Christmas lights!!!!
I have not even unloaded the cruiser.
Did buy a newto me shotgun!

Thanksgiving tradition

This will be the first Thanksgiving in three years that Bart and i will not be doing a head gasket job. Although that does not mean i don't need one done. My 80 and a new to me recondition head are in the caring hands of Ryan right now. So the tradition is only kind of broken. Stupid 80 !!!

The new TOWYOTA lol

ForumRunner_20131123_104509.jpg

NICE! Did get rid of the Burbon?
We're you going to sleep!

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

Thanks No now I need to sell it !!
Well with enough of the other kind of "Burbon" in the bed lol otherwise I guess I need a new tent

And to go with the thread I bent a front main leaf on the cruiser today wheelin at my moms DOH !!

There's a RTT for sale on BBRC but then your bourbon plan sounds pretty good.

And to go with the thread I bent a front main leaf on the cruiser today wheelin at my moms DOH !!

That sucks!

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom