power steering pump braket

im sure this has been covered a billion times, but where can i get a power steering pump braket that will fit my 1976 fj40 w/ a 2f motor.
and who sells a mini truck steering box and around how much, also what type of pump wopould i use

lingo

Iron pig off road sells a bracket that replaces your smog pump with the power steering pump. Since your 2f much like mine does not have the mounts for a factory pump.

i wasnt really wanting to pay that much, r the toy power steering boxs hard to fing in a junk yard, or would it be better to order from parts stroe

Bill Dorry sells both a pump bracket and a gearbox bracket. The pump bracket is for a Saginaw pump, about $50 rebuilt. It uses the motor mount bolts, which he supplies, and NOT the head bolts. If you buy both brackets from him he used to throw in shipping.

wdorry@yahoo.com

His stuff is nice and he is really helpful. He is a Machinist by trade and it shows in his work.

Not affiliated, just a happy customer

Ed

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer

plum crazy said:
im sure this has been covered a billion times, but where can i get a power steering pump braket that will fit my 1976 fj40 w/ a 2f motor.
and who sells a mini truck steering box and around how much, also what type of pump wopould i use
Just yesterday was the last post. some other sources:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=61613

Top Bottom