power steering pump braket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im sure this has been covered a billion times, but where can i get a power steering pump braket that will fit my 1976 fj40 w/ a 2f motor.
and who sells a mini truck steering box and around how much, also what type of pump wopould i use

Iron pig off road sells a bracket that replaces your smog pump with the power steering pump. Since your 2f much like mine does not have the mounts for a factory pump.

i wasnt really wanting to pay that much, r the toy power steering boxs hard to fing in a junk yard, or would it be better to order from parts stroe

The bracket attaches to the front two head bolts and allows use of smog pump.

Bill Dorry sells both a pump bracket and a gearbox bracket. The pump bracket is for a Saginaw pump, about $50 rebuilt. It uses the motor mount bolts, which he supplies, and NOT the head bolts. If you buy both brackets from him he used to throw in shipping.

wdorry@yahoo.com

His stuff is nice and he is really helpful. He is a Machinist by trade and it shows in his work.

Not affiliated, just a happy customer

Ed

plum crazy said:
im sure this has been covered a billion times, but where can i get a power steering pump braket that will fit my 1976 fj40 w/ a 2f motor.
and who sells a mini truck steering box and around how much, also what type of pump wopould i use

Just yesterday was the last post. some other sources:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=61613

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom