Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All original paint too? No body repairs or aftermarket parts (other than maintenance parts)?

WOW, WOW, WOW! I want me one of those!

Mark

Thanks!

Yep...original paint and everything! Top had never been off until I gave in about a month ago. Found this thing in a ghost town in Arizona with all records too. Really cool find. Just cracked 70,500 documented original miles.

Finally I'm getting around to putting up a shot of my baby.. 74' with 2 inch lift, steelies, vintage air, new seat skins, carpet, 60 series front discs, rebuilt carb, rebuilt head, nice stereo, new steering everything, new clutch, clutch master and slave, brake master, tranny gaskets, side mirrors, Bilstein 5100s, and a billion hours of cleaning with tooth brushes, etc...(former sports car guy..;)...all done by yours truly...;)...lots o' fun...."She's a beaut, Clark..."
4395506955_1b8749d30c_o_2.jpg

Oh, and here's my baby, with my baby...;)
IMG_1361_2.JPG

This is my DD. Picked it up about 3 months ago. Spent quite a few days in the shop. Had to replace dynamo, fuel pump, most of the hoses, coil, brake master cylinder, all of the wiring, battery, all the seals,and some serious work on the AC. The radiator and carb are next on my list to replace but i want only stock so its gonna be a bit pricey here.
017.jpg
009.jpg
023.jpg

Do you guys with AC ever take your tops and doors off? I love it when I get an excuse to have no top, they even handle better without.

Not where i am I live in Bogor Indonesia. Rains here almost every day without fail. When its not raining its super hot. Thought about getting a soft top but the ones i've seen here get destroyed within about 6 months.

Here's mine. Pretty much a garage queen unless it is sunny with "0" chance of rain.
IMG_5646.jpg

My money pit........

Here is mine. This is my first attempt at a photo attachment. It's a 72, with 4" lift, Centerline wheels (don't like them, don't seem like they fit the look) 33" Maxxis tires. I have aluminum half doors on now, but don't have that picture on my computer. Just installed the family roll cage, a Con Ferr rear seat, shoulder belts for the rear seat, the full length bikini top and a stereo/mp3 player in my glovebox. Drive it just about everyday. Got it about 9 months ago and been lurking on here and working on it when I have the time and money.
IMG_0086.jpg

^^ That is a very nice looking rig! I like the look. If I ever get the opportunity ($$$) I am hoping to procure something like this that will allow me to invest my kids college funds into. Right now, my 100 if way fun, but I just love the 40.

Sgt. I like your rig. What size tires are those? Do you have a lift?

Thanks:cheers:...they are 33" and it is OME 2"....rides awesome on the highway.

May be selling her in the next couple months, likely loosing company car:doh::bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom