Events/Trails Pig Party 2021💥🎉💥 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I’d take a look at the weather conditions for late June an early July.

Average rain for June and July is 17 to 18 days with 3+ inches. With 6 days left in June does that mean maybe 3 days of rain and 3 in July???

I took the time off work so I suppose I should show up! I'll be hanging with you guys during the day and going along for the ride. Just not sure what I'll be driving yet.

Bonnie and I are on for both weekends. Plan to hit Devils Tower and the Sheridan/Buffalo area of WY in between. Maybe loop up to the Custer Battlefield in MT.
Probably leave on the 23rd for a more leisurely drive up. Right at 600 miles one way to Custer.

I took the time off work so I suppose I should show up! I'll be hanging with you guys during the day and going along for the ride. Just not sure what I'll be driving yet.
It will be great to meet you Brother!

Put Steve on double time. We want to see your "new" Pig.

Spent the weekend sorting gear, charging electronics, and trimming it down to the basics. I have always felt the need to carry hoses, coolant and oil. Going to bring an alternator and a basic tool kit with duct tape ( duck tape as the army originally named it). Have managed to cut some fat and removed clutter. Still contemplating that keg of tequila.

Pig is packed all’s left is a duffle and food.

Hope all’s going well the rest of you

E9402B27-7D33-43DE-A397-6F9C08AFA6C9.jpeg

1A3F8771-7BA3-4031-A22C-B7D56EE8BCEE.jpeg

Yup. Haven't tried with the new knee yet but the way recovery is going in 4 and 1/2 weeks it should be no problem. (we hopes)

have you tried out your new roof tent

I have made a huge amount of progress on my 1969 but I am still waiting on the H55F 5-speed and split t-case from Cruiser Outfitters. I contact them every week but they have no date yet. Might still happen but I had a month of shake out runs planned. Not sure it’s wise for my first drive of any real length be from Las Vegas to the Black Hills. I suppose I could still join with my 100 series but I really want the pig. I still haven’t given up hope…stay tuned?

Drove mine to PP 2019 with about 200 miles on a fresh rebuilt engine. Tranny and t-case probably less risky. AAA is your backup.

Drove mine to PP 2019 with about 200 miles on a fresh rebuilt engine. Tranny and t-case probably less risky. AAA is your backup.
Mine will also have a newly rebuilt 2F plus new power steering, new wiring harness, and Holley Sniper EFI…plus a bunch of other things. A lot of new which I suppose should be good.

Mine will also have a newly rebuilt 2F plus new power steering, new wiring harness, and Holley Sniper EFI…plus a bunch of other things. A lot of new which I suppose should be good.
Also had a new Painless harness and GM TBI on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom