Pig Party 2021 shirts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup ordered, thanks to Jack & his helpers!

I’m curious if a sticker will show up, super odd it says no ship to Can. No biggie either way.

8476C57E-12E2-47E3-BD98-C5FB9D05B277.jpeg

No biggie either way.
I'll make it happen.
Just ordered mine, thanks for doing those
Thank you, I've been on the phone with the printer all day trying to make this deal happen.
They want to give me my money back and wash their hands of these shirts because of the issue I had with two of the samples.
Long story short I have too much time and money tied up in this up to this point to throw in the towel so I will send a direct printed and a screen printed shirt to all you guys that are being patient with me.
This just turned into a two for one sale in a round about way.
This is the sample that washed off.
IMG_20210221_075435708.jpg

Everything else looks like this after multiple washings.
IMG_20210222_183628724.jpg

I have too much time and money tied up in this up to this point to throw in the towel
Ugh, man it’s super appreciated...ain’t no nuthin easy eh?

Ugh, man it’s super appreciated...ain’t no nuthin easy eh?
They are doing their best, I had the VP of the company on the phone today working with me, they can't replicate the problem I'm seeing here and said sorry but nothing we can do so I agreed to buy screen printed shirts and hoodies just to make sure we have a quality long lasting print.
I'll know more tomorrow. Thanks again for everyone being patient.

Yes a thank you is really not enough for all the effort you have spent on this. No hurry anyway as the PP isn’t until June! All good!

Ordered.

Long story short I have too much time and money tied up in this up to this point to throw in the towel so I will send a direct printed and a screen printed shirt to all you guys that are being patient with me.

Talk about customer service. I was willing to wait just because the shirt was worth waiting for. Now I will get 2 for the price of 1, thank you!

How to build life long customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom