Pig Party 2021 shirts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone with artistic talent in the J Mack’s family likes green

9FDB0182-ABFE-41F1-BDFF-6920E012EBBB.jpeg

The grandbabies were tasked with writing thank you notes and drawing pictures for everyone, by the time we got to the end they started getting tired and going with single color art work.

The grandbabies were tasked with writing thank you notes and drawing pictures for everyone, by the time we got to the end they started getting tired and going with single color art work.
Looks like green monochrome picture of your house with your suspension testing rock pile? Other squiggles might be places on your property you broke something.

My box must have been an early one, thank you with multi-colored art.

20210312_105335.jpg

I get to start wearing my hoodies today.

Can we add zippered sweats for next years shirts?

I got quite the haul today. I kept pulling stuff out of that little box. Good job Jim and crew.
20210312_155318.jpg
20210312_154625.jpg

I know this was probably a huge undertaking so I think we all really appreciate this. Cheers.

Last edited:
Got mine with the nice message on the package too! Thanks JMack and family for taking point on this! I’m about to paint my 1969 pig Toyota Silver Gray and Olympus White...now seeing the shirt maybe I should switch to Royal Blue T452???

MIne are already broken in and ready for South Dakota...great job J Mack.

I have quite a few shirts and sweatshirts still left, I have listed them as two for one sale.

I would help me out if we make all these go away so if you have friends or family that could use a new shirt send them the link or if any of you guys have social media and can link the sale on your facepage I would appreciate it.

Pig Party Hoodie | Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/966712309/pig-party-hoodie?ref=shop_home_active_2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom