Pig Party 2021 shirts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be getting some shirts and hoodies made for the pig party.

Shirts,

Pig Party Shirts | Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/966743291/pig-party-shirts?ref=listing_published_alert&variation0=1814232684

Hoddies,

Pig Party Hoddie | Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/966712309/pig-party-hoddie?ref=shop_home_active_2

Stickers,

Pig Party Sticker | Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/966758975/pig-party-sticker?ref=shop_home_active_3

Jim-Mack-030121-2-NEW-VECTOR-7.jpg

Gavin Patterson did this drawing for me and he is the only artist I’ve ever worked with that I highly recommend. He has done work for me and some friends for our businesses and other stuff and always knocks it out of the park. These are some links if you want to check out his work.

Illustration: www.gavinonline.ch

Cars: www.carpaintings.ch

Cows: www.cowpaintings.ch

Email: gavin@gavinonline.ch

Last edited:
I would like 2 adult shirts, a child, and an adult hoodie.

Need a couple. XXL and L. Perhaps a long sleeve option?
Thanks, Jim, for doing this again.

2 extra large please

These are some links if you want to check out his work.
Thanks for sharing J, very impressive...I really like his little animation of the 40 on rough trail, also you company card, serious talent.

Looking like a small order so my cost on hoodies will be $36.00 and Hefty-Tees will be $22.00 based on 40 shirts and 25 hoodies.
Not sure what it cost to mail a shirt but guessing a few bucks each.
I'll probably order some of these in smaller sizes in pink for the ladies & Pablo to help fill the quantities in both sweatshirts and Tees if this sounds good to you guys.

Any chance of long sleeves? Price?

Any chance of long sleeves? Price?
When I place the order I will add the long sleeve or tank top shirts to the order and let you know if they charged me more or less for that option after the fact and bill you accordingly to minimize a bunch of back and forth trying to get pricing on the front side. As long as that works then yes I'll order long or no sleeve but I'm not going to get much more complicated than that with custom shirts.
The other option is I send the artwork to the printer and you guys can order exactly what you want but that will more than double the cost of the shirts.

When I place the order I will add the long sleeve or tank top shirts to the order and let you know if they charged me more or less for that option after the fact and bill you accordingly to minimize a bunch of back and forth trying to get pricing on the front side. As long as that works then yes I'll order long or no sleeve but I'm not going to get much more complicated than that with custom shirts.
The other option is I send the artwork to the printer and you guys can order exactly what you want but that will more than double the cost of the shirts.
im in for an xl hoodie and 2 long sleeve tees

Works for me. Make ours long-sleeved, one XXL, one M (changed from L since I presume they're men's sizes). Thanks for the extra step.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom