Events/Trails Pig Party 2019 (2 Viewers)

What Type of Pig Party?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I downloaded an app called OsmAnd and it looks to show the details for trails headed from salt lake to city of rocks. I've flagged the points along the way that go along Mbradshaws map.
Screenshot_20190617-130327.png

Anyone arrived SLC yet? I arrived last night sooner then expected. Had a hotel shower last night. Last half of yesterday lost A/C. Went to see Dustin at State Automotive today. Experienced Landcruiser mechanics. He busted butt trying to find a fast solution. Although my compressor is a factory unit to this pig, it is not one that any of his contacts has seen. So nothing on the quick fix.

Weather nice here for the moment due to overcast.

Back through Vegas going to be a cooker.

Gordon...check with Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters in SLC. If he doesn't have what you need he'll likely know where to look.
See you tomorrow evening. Last bugs on the new engine/TBI install appear to have been excised...it's always the little stuff like a hole in the molded spark plug jacket in a new set of wires. Turns out we won't be able to leave until after lunch tomorrow. That means we'll be joining the tour in progress. That's not all bad...need the time for packing, etc.
Cancelled KOA in favor of the Ramada given the pace of the past few days/weeks.

You have a part number or something to identify it?

That’s the problem, the nippondenso part #40 0093 doesn’t come up on any radars from here to Vegas. Local man works on Denso products a lot and couldn’t place it.

Thanks for the thought. As usual your there to see it get done, thanks.

I’ve survived many years without A/C. 6 days , no problem.

See ya soon

That’s the problem, the nippondenso part #40 0093 doesn’t come up on any radars from here to Vegas. Local man works on Denso products a lot and couldn’t place it.

Thanks for the thought. As usual your there to see it get done, thanks.

I’ve survived many years without A/C. 6 days , no problem.

See ya soon

Is it original to that Pig and 2F?

If so that is going to be a tough score.

What is going on with it? No compressor engagement?

Anyone arrived SLC yet? I arrived last night sooner then expected. Had a hotel shower last night. Last half of yesterday lost A/C. Went to see Dustin at State Automotive today. Experienced Landcruiser mechanics. He busted butt trying to find a fast solution. Although my compressor is a factory unit to this pig, it is not one that any of his contacts has seen. So nothing on the quick fix.

Weather nice here for the moment due to overcast.

Back through Vegas going to be a cooker.

We just got in to SLC, technically a little east of town...

Where are you staying

Everybody set? Anything I can help with tonight?

the nippondenso part #40 0093 doesn’t come up on any radars from here to Vegas.
Does it have 6 ears like the (Denso 471-0204)?

4CA0455-1.jpg

Or 4 like the (Denso 471-1372)

405F1F7-1.jpg

Rolled into lovely Bluff, UT just a bit ago. The sidewalks are rolled up so no dinner. Well he have cheetos and beer.

Monument valley couldn't have been better. Sunset, rain, lightning...beautiful.
20190617_182709.jpg

20190617_193259.jpg

Everybody set? Anything I can help with tonight?

Ordered a few smalls via phone on Monday, requesting delivery to the Museum. We'll likely get in mid tour. Save some BBQ!

Ordered a few smalls via phone on Monday, requesting delivery to the Museum. We'll likely get in mid tour. Save some BBQ!

I've got a little stash of Parts Bryce and Chris are sending with me :cool:

Unless we get eaten by werewolves...

For those unfamiliar with traveling "out west", and more specifically Utah's West Desert its not the werewolves you have to watch out for. You will have a significant risk of coming into contact with Graboids as you travel through the back-country of Utah & Nevada and Southwestern Idaho. If any of you are unfamiliar with Graboids, their inherent hazards, and ways that you can protect or defend yourself, I recommend that you view a highly educational series of documentaries titled Tremmors volumes 1-4 which are available on VHS or DVD formats.
Tremors Documentary

For those unfamiliar with traveling "out west", and more specifically Utah's West Desert its not the werewolves you have to watch out for. You will have a significant risk of coming into contact with Graboids as you travel through the back-country of Utah & Nevada and Southwestern Idaho. If any of you are unfamiliar with Graboids, their inherent hazards, and ways that you can protect or defend yourself, I recommend that you view a highly educational series of documentaries titled Tremmors volumes 1-4 which are available on VHS or DVD formats.
Tremors Documentary

Looks like there will be all kinds of peril!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom